D. Orlando Ledbetter Mock 1.0

oztin

I just quickly went and watched highlight videos of Clinton-Dix and Pryor. For my money, I'd take Haha over Calvin all day long. Pryor seems to do nothing but shoulder-tackle and over pursue on running plays. If he keeps trying to tackle like that in the pros, he's going to get himself injured in a hurry.

Dont get me wrong, I think Dix will be a **** good safety. I just think he is better playing in the box.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. CLEVELAND: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A – Perhaps he can energize the franchise, which has been looking for a quarterback since Bernie Kosar was shown the door by Bill Belichick.

26. CLEVELAND: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State – I know, two quarterbacks in the first round. Well, Cleveland has to keep taking quarterbacks until they get one with NFL talent.

4. CLEVELAND: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A – Perhaps he can energize the franchise, which has been looking for a quarterback since Bernie Kosar was shown the door by Bill Belichick.

26. CLEVELAND: Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State – I know, two quarterbacks in the first round. Well, Cleveland has to keep taking quarterbacks until they get one with NFL talent.

I don't know why people are fired up about this. Dallas once spent a pair of #1 overall picks on QBs in the same season.

"7. TAMPA BAY: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo – Some consider Mack the best player in the draft."

...so clearly the Falcons should trade down and let Tampa Bay pick him up.

*smh* Only D-Led.

I can't reiterate enough how I do not understand how this man has a job at AJC.

Not trying to be ugly but I really think D-Led is not altogether there. I am not saying he isn't a nice guy - he is - but his speaking skills are extremely poor, he never gives any type of compelling articles covering the Falcons - and his interviews are really embarrasing.

I would feel sorry for him if I did not have to put up with his poor/awful coverage.

I love D-Led threads lol. It humors me reading how people hear the way his voice sounds. Personally if you've ever heard Will Sasso's impression of Kenny Rogers, it also perfectly depicts D-Led as well.

Well there you go, it happens all the time

It's the correct logic. If a team does not have an above average NFL QB, they will not win consistently. Jimmy Johnson recognized it and made the right choice. Cleveland did something far dumber in drafting Wheeden without providing appropriate competition. Amazingly, he still lost the job.

Yeah, if Mack is on the board at #6, there is no way Atlanta will pass on him. Especially when a good safety like Himmy Ward can be had with the 2nd pick. Though I would debate about that, since I think the OL needs to be adressed with one of the top two picks unless both of those players are available.

Not trying to be ugly but I really think D-Led is not altogether there. I am not saying he isn't a nice guy - he is - but his speaking skills are extremely poor, he never gives any type of compelling articles covering the Falcons - and his interviews are really embarrasing.

I would feel sorry for him if I did not have to put up with his poor/awful coverage.

I said that the first time I heard that jerkwad do an interview. Guy has something seriously wrong with him.