Carl Nicks & Vincent Jackson Should Be On The Market

Buc-man™®

was playing with cap calculator

If both are cut on June the first the Bucs will save 16 million, now that comes with 4.8 mill in dead money but that's affordable when your sitting at 26mill.

Nicks NEEDS to go, we can find a very good guard in the draft for a fraction of the cost. same story can be said for VJax, Although I'd love the combo of VJax and Mike Evans even if it is for just one year. That combo might be worth the price to the "lesser" QB I'm sure the Bucs will be fielding.

was playing with cap calculator

If both are cut on June the first the Bucs will save 16 million, now that comes with 4.8 mill in dead money but that's affordable when your sitting at 26mill.

Nicks NEEDS to go, we can find a very good guard in the draft for a fraction of the cost. same story can be said for VJax, Although I'd love the combo of VJax and Mike Evans even if it is for just one year. That combo might be worth the price to the "lesser" QB I'm sure the Bucs will be fielding.

Not this season! We still need Jackson, I don't know about Nicks, seeing as he's been pretty much a flop since he's been here. Draft a good wr or two this season, then NEXT offseason get Jackson to take a paycut, or outright release him. You know Lovie's not afraid to do that.

We'll take Jackson lol

I bet! The guy gets open as well as anybody, but he'll never win any footraces with speedy corners.

He's been a great addition to this team, and like Buc_Man's alluding to, I doubt he'll be here much past this season.