g-dawg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bottom-line, whenever D-Led is reporting something on Falcons - and no one else is - its probably wrong.

you don't "bid against yourself" - if Devin Hester was asking for $4mm/yr and - as far as I know - no one else was bidding for his services - well, the Falcons would have to be pretty stupid to give him $4mm/yr.

The actual headline on D-leds article is "Devin Hester Agreed to Terms With Falcons." D-led is terrible but I would find it more likely that whoever edits the webpage took a little liberty.

yes, you are correct there but go to the AJC.com sports where it has the 5 lead stories and tabs - that is where this is listed. I'm sure its probably just a mistake - but a stupid one.

Even if he helps us to win the superbowl? Keep your heads up falcon fans. Sorry i try to be so positive. Lol

We won't know if he's done that for another 10 months and change. And as a pure returner it's highly unlikely in the first place. I can't wait that long to form an opinion on a contract, if i did i may as well not post here until the next season's over.

Im saying it doesnt take a dam sports scientist to figure this is a ragged deal by the FO

Maybe we can trade Hester for Eric Reid straight up.... If not we can probably throw in HD and Baker for Reid and Aldon Smith....

Before I get flamed....homeboy here said the 9ers would trade Reid in another thread...

Maybe we can trade Hester for Eric Reid straight up.... If not we can probably throw in HD and Baker for Reid and Aldon Smith....

Before I get flamed....homeboy here said the 9ers would trade Reid in another thread...

not flaming but, in reality that is a Madden move and doesn't happen in the NFL very often. If Hester doesn't work, then he'll get cut, asked to take a pay cut, or traded for a late late pick.

This better be D-Led just being incompetent like always, because i will be somewhat pissed if TD gave a straight Returner 4 million dollars a year.

Yes. You would be pizzed but not surprised. How can you give Hester that kinda dough? If that's the case used the Hester dough to sign Jared Allen!