This Is Kind Of A Honor. I'm Catching The Eyes Of The Players With My Pictures

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

kULATbVV_bigger.jpeg

Robert Alford@rockorocky 4h

Me and my homie @DesmondTrufant ready..Don't believe me just watch #RiseUp pic.twitter.com/j0eI2Xwaq8

BjMc3N-IQAA9HaK.jpg

both alford and Trufant put this up. I need to send them the better ones. and I wonder what Johnson thinks of my picture I got of him with his one hander? Also it shows these guys actually read these boards more or look at my stuff on draftfalcons.com

and yes I am bragging. this is really awesome for me. I've been doing some work on the side for a couple players, but this is the first I had someone just randomly post things of mine.

Guest fibonacci

Congrats Fib! you've earned it. I hope for the player's sake (And obviously my own) that you keep doing your amazing work at TC.

My wife sent me a text saying I think this is your picture because it has your water mark. and when I saw it, I flipped out. I've done things on the side for guys, just not randomly like this. pretty cool.

and yes I am stocked about this. it really is a honor. I know a lot of people off of here love my work, but now the players do. heck I still remember when Jackson and Harry were pointing and talking (and yes I assume about me because the way of their hand gestures and pointing.)

Maybe I'll eventually get to go out in the middle of the fields and get pictures. and get to use my better lenses. :D

kULATbVV_bigger.jpeg

both alford and Trufant put this up. I need to send them the better ones. and I wonder what Johnson thinks of my picture I got of him with his one hander? Also it shows these guys actually read these boards more or look at my stuff on draftfalcons.com

and yes I am bragging. this is really awesome for me. I've been doing some work on the side for a couple players, but this is the first I had someone just randomly post things of mine.

I enjoy it bro keep up the good work!!

Guest fibonacci

Grats man, surprised they don't know you by name yet. Our very own much appreciated camp reporter. happy.png

they probably just know Fibonacci. LOL

You've earned it and I sure hope you keep up the good work!

I love to take photos and I know how important it is that someone likes the work that you do ... It's really nice to see that players posts your photos - Well deserved.

Guest fibonacci

Congrats, brother!

now with all i know on photography, i could have made a way better picture. Oh well I'll make them a better one this year

Guest fibonacci

You've earned it and I sure hope you keep up the good work!

I love to take photos and I know how important it is that someone likes the work that you do ... It's really nice to see that players posts your photos - Well deserved.

thank you

Guest fibonacci

If you still had the big arse mohawk they would know you. Coach Smith be like : Hey Mohawk guy is back at camp.... lol

that's to funny. I just asked my wife a couple nights ago if i could bring it back

Guest fibonacci

Absolutly love the photos from TC. If all goes well for me this year I will be heading down there.

hit me up anytime you do.

Guest fibonacci

Hey congratz man. I'm sure almost every one on these boards would love to be recognized by their favorite team. Myself included.

yeah. It means a lot. Usually i go to the players asking if they would like one of my pictures. This came as a pretty awesome surprise. Thanks