Hester And Arenas?

Dri Archer in the 5th-6th would have been cheaper and can play KR/RB/WR and is younger. But it is what it is. I'm just wondering the Falcons are moving into the new stadium and how old will these guys be then? Will we have to build a whole new team going into a new stadium?

Dri Archer in the 5th-6th would have been cheaper and can play KR/RB/WR and is younger. But it is what it is. I'm just wondering the Falcons are moving into the new stadium and how old will these guys be then? Will we have to build a whole new team going into a new stadium?

I still want Dri or De'Anthony Thomas in the 6th or 7th. Never can have too many playmakers

you do realize there are 31 other teams right? I love how people just assume we can draft whoever we want as if they will just be sitting there waiting for our call

And has zero experience, which is precisely what got us in trouble last year. Not saying we won't still draft him but nothing wrong with going with proven ability when you are ready to compete now...

Or, they could be another Chris Rainey or Jeff Demps.

There are 31 other teams that are thinking the same thing...a player in the draft is never a guarantee unless you have the #1 overall pick.