Rest In Peace Google Bot

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrews came over to the other board and told us. What happened? I never saw him post anything that crazy the few times I came back to visit.

Details are sketchy but most likely someone got their panties in a twist and ran cried like a ***** with skin knee to a mod and boom bot is gone.

Most likely someone who said something nearly as offensive to him as he did to them.

Google Bot asked me to pass along the following.

To the esteemed members of ABF (and Monarch):

As you are all now no doubt aware, I have been unceremoniously discarded from the Atlanta Falcons Message Board. Not unlike communist governments of times gone by, I was quietly silenced without any prior warning or notification to those closest to me. My crime? I do not know. The length of my punishment? I do not know. Perhaps it is time for me to move along now. I can not stand idly by as poster's rights are trampled on by the Old Guard, and the Good Old Boy politics that have run this site for a decade go unchecked. Ask yourselves this, of all the posts that have broken the AFMB COC over the past several weeks, why was I singled out? Once you are able to answer that question, you will see the real truth. Additionally, I do want to mention that while I am aware that Snake reported me, and ultimately was the cause of my demise, I hold no ill will towards him. I hope that one day he seeks the help he so desperately needs. Lastly, I leave you with this thought: **** the police. I'm out.

With warm regards in my pants,

Google Bot

P.S. Anyone who wishes to post at a message board that isn't run by Nazi's and self-hating fatties should sign up at falconsunderground.com

P.S.S. It is run by a piece of **** though.