Panthers Considering Cone?

Trouble

Why? So you have a group of nobodies, don't go and get another nobody.

Wish cone the best because he was a falcon. Hope he lands somewhere and keep a job.

Nut Panthers still shocks me the way they are treating the WR position so far unless they draft a few.

He is one of those signings you do NOT get excited for. maybe he can leak snap counts but they would probably cut him the day after he dies it. Maybe they are gonna have a open competition. That might be fair with the other guys..

Guest fibonacci

We are drafting 2 Wrs in the draft

honestly I would not bank on that. I really thought they would have picked up some top FA WR's.

with they way they seem to be handling it. I would not be surprised if they did not take a WR until the third and fifth. and then pick up a good bit in the undrafted FA

honestly I would not bank on that. I really thought they would have picked up some top FA WR's.

with they way they seem to be handling it. I would not be surprised if they did not take a WR until the third and fifth. and then pick up a good bit in the undrafted FA

They also need Oline. They just don't have the cap room to sign anybody.

Yet the Panthers will still beat the Saints next year.

Last year the Saints beat down the Panthers in game 1 and were 50 seconds from winning game 2 after controlling most of the game. It's pretty obvious that Saints were better team than Panthers head to head.

The first start of Armstead at LT and his sacks allowed and penalties in 1st half directly led to keeping points off the board and kept the score close enough for a last second win. On the other hand, he was solid in second half and playoff and should continue going forward.

Bottom line, Saints had no issue with Panther last season, will get key guys like Butler back and upgraded huge at safety while Panthers have lost a lot of talent and have no WRs and a weak Oline. Saying they will beat Saints is obviously not based on common sense.

Last year the Saints beat down the Panthers in game 1 and were 50 seconds from winning game 2 after controlling most of the game. It's pretty obvious that Saints were better team than Panthers head to head.

The first start of Armstead at LT and his sacks allowed and penalties in 1st half directly led to keeping points off the board and kept the score close enough for a last second win. On the other hand, he was solid in second half and playoff and should continue going forward.

Bottom line, Saints had no issue with Panther last season, will get key guys like Butler back and upgraded huge at safety while Panthers have lost a lot of talent and have no WRs and a weak Oline. Saying they will beat Saints is obviously not based on common sense.

If the Saints were the better team, why did they let the Panthers score a TD in 53 seconds with the game on the line?

Edited by TheWake1

If the Saints were the better team h2h, then wtf didn't they actually win the h2h game that mattered the most? @BOA, was for all the marbles for the division crown. The better team played better than the Saints that game, when it mattered the most, at the end.

True. Just pointing out the weakness at safety on last year's team. Let the Pats drive for a last second TD as well.

Yeah I truly believe we will get some WRs and OL help before the season starts and it'll be Panthers Saints again with one getting a wildcard and one winning the division.

True. Just pointing out the weakness at safety on last year's team. Let the Pats drive for a last second TD as well.

To take that point a little further, our weakness in those games in now the Panthers weakness! Congrats again on Harper signing!