Does Greg Robinson Compare To?

atlGM

First off before all you cousins and ken folk of Robinson catch an attitude this is just a topic for discussion. I'm sure every NFL GM picks threw their prospective prospects with a fine tooth comb.

My question is does Greg Robinson have any Robert Gallery in him.

Gallery was everyone's sure pick for the Tackle spot and turned out to be a Guard in the NFL.

Edited by atlGM

He has a lot of Ogden in him as a devastating run blocker. Ogden was a better pass blocker coming into the draft but Greg's ceiling is just as high as his. The athleticism and strength is there but can he get better? He has some things to work on but there's no doubt that Greg at the POA is one of the best I've ever seen.

He has a lot of Ogden in him as a devastating run blocker. Ogden was a better pass blocker coming into the draft but Greg's ceiling is just as high as his. The athleticism and strength is there but can he get better? He has some things to work on but there's no doubt that Greg at the POA is one of the best I've ever seen.

yea he is athleticism is off the charts athletically. I just remember hearing some of the same things about gallery.

yea he is athleticism is off the charts athletically. I just remember hearing some of the same things about gallery.

Wooo, Gallary was a major bust. I honestly don't know what happened with him. He might have been too weak coming in. He was athletic and many said he was polished. Jesus the dude had the chance to work with one of the greatest linemen of all time in Art Shell (terrible coach btw).

Gallary is a perfect example of an elite o-line prospect failing.

Wooo, Gallary was a major bust. I honestly don't know what happened with him. He might have been too weak coming in. He was athletic and many said he was polished. Jesus the dude had the chance to work with one of the greatest linemen of all time in Art Shell (terrible coach btw).

Gallary is a perfect example of an elite o-line prospect failing.

yea he ended up being a pretty good guard but definitely a bust for where he was selected.

With Auburns offense running like 75% run plays It's hard for me to declare Robinson as sure thing at LT anyway. But his athleticism makes it soo hard not live him as a prospect.