Td's Worst Nightmare?

Sponge

I'm a TD supporter even though I question some of his past decisions, let me get that out of the way.

Given AB's strong desire to win and his patience he's had with TD and Smitty by extending their contracts a little, what do you think AB would do if (God forbid) Matty had a season ending injury which caused the Falcons to have another terrible year? Would AB let TD and Smitty go? Or maybe just one of them? Or would he keep them both and try again in 2015? I do realize it's neither of their fault if a injury happened. I'm wondering how AB would handle another losing season given that scenario.

Talk amongst yourselves

I'm a TD supporter even though I question some of his past decisions, let me get that out of the way.

Given AB's strong desire to win and his patience he's had with TD and Smitty by extending their contracts a little, what do you think AB would do if (God forbid) Matty had a season ending injury which caused the Falcons to have another terrible year? Would AB let TD and Smitty go? Or maybe just one of them? Or would he keep them both and try again in 2015? I do realize it's neither of their fault if a injury happened. I'm wondering how AB would handle another losing season given that scenario.

Talk amongst yourselves

I think, at some point, every team has a season like we did last season. I don't think that was the problem.

As we all found out, even without the injuries, our team was far from ready to win the big game in 2013. Yet TD apparently gave AB the inpression that our team was capable of going to and winning the Super Bowl

THAT was the problem. And that is why TD is havng to veer away from his scripted plan to add players to this team. I am very sure TD was planning to add defensive talent in the draft, and maybe an impact player in the form of a pass rusher in Free Agency. It would not surprise me if TD had planned on trading up for Clowney.

No Way did TD think he would have to worry so much about his O line. Or safety. He thiought we were set in those spots.

Edited by egoprime II

Ryan were to suffer a season ending injury and the team finished badly again, then TD probably would get the ax. If DD can't come in and at least look like he has developed to some extent, then Smitty could be gone as well. This team should at least go and get Shaun Hill out of FA. Hill has done well coming off the bench for Matt Stafford.