I'd Rather Have Dimitroff Than You.

nycfalcon

Everytime I come to this board all I hear is how bad TD is as our GM. As a long time fan of the franchise, I remember countless years of pedestrian or worse seasons. Back to back winning seasons - not one. This guy has come in and made mostly good moves. Yeah, he has had bad signings but no one is perfect. But I trust this guy. He has turned us into perennial winners for the most part. I blame last year mostly on injuries. It's safe to say we lost 4 of our top 10 players for some or all of the year. Sure he made some mistakes on the OL and let the Predator go. But guess what, it's business. Whoever he chooses in the draft I'll support the guy.

So if I had to choose, I'd rather have TD as my GM than you. Trolls.

Guest King Jigsaw

4-12

1 playoff win in 6 years

TD is on his way out after this coming season

The fact that you post 45 times a day shows just how hard you're trying to get attention. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time? I mean, eventually it's got to get old playing the same broken record.

I like TD so don't take this as an attack against him, but if people can't voice displeasures or opinions about the team or the moves it makes what's the point of this message board. If you want people that only agree with the FO then just listen to their Press releases on repeat.

Lol! Funny part is the people that wanted Ray Edwards actually have the nerve to judge pass rushers. Now that my friend is funny

The only person I recall telling the board that Ray Edwards was GARBAGE was KOG take a bow sir everyone including myself tried to put up a case for choose a play RAY but to know avail 90% of the board were wrong on that guy.

For me it just grows tiresome.Anybody whose been a fan long enough know's better he's basically built the team into something that resembles consistent.

At least up until last year there wasn't a time in that reign where I have known that we have'nt had a chance week in week out and I think a huge part of that has to the GM.

Edited by kiwifalcon

The fact that you post 45 times a day shows just how hard you're trying to get attention. Do you really have nothing better to do with your time? I mean, eventually it's got to get old playing the same broken record.

He has to have over 500 user names by now its getting kinda sad.