Zach Martin

Do anybody think he will slide to the 2nd round now most of the teams that was looking for a LT got one in FA?

I see only a few teams that could use a LT in the first round

1. Giants - although they resign their LT last offseason

2. Steelers

3. Chargers

4. Panthers

5. Titans - maybe but they are changing to a 3-4

To comment on the Peria Jerry resigning I would rather traded down and picked Aaron Donald and acquired an additional 2nd to grab Martin and Jimmie Ward, if we are going to have three 3 technique DTs on the team

Do anybody think he will slide to the 2nd round now most of the teams that was looking for a LT got one in FA?

I see only a few teams that could use a LT in the first round

1. Giants - although they resign their LT last offseason

2. Steelers

3. Chargers

4. Panthers

5. Titans - maybe but they are changing to a 3-4

To comment on the Peria Jerry resigning I would rather traded down and picked Aaron Donald and acquired an additional 2nd to grab Martin and Jimmie Ward, if we are going to have three 3 technique DTs on the team

These OTs are not sliding. Sorry. We will be lucky to get either Robinson or Matthews with the crap QB class this year. Don't be surprised when you see OTs drafted left and right in the first round.

These OTs are not sliding. Sorry. We will be lucky to get either Robinson or Matthews with the crap QB class this year. Don't be surprised when you see OTs drafted left and right in the first round.

Agree it happens every year a position gets over drafted and then players like say a Calvin Pryor drop.

Yeah he's a 1st rounder but I'm not sure he's a LT either. Seems like a better fit inside.

There are decent LT prospects in the later rounds. Bitonio, Turner, **** even a guy like Thomas could possibly slide outside.

And of course theres always the chance that the board breaks in a way that forces us to go LT at 6.

I think of all the positions we need to worry about, tackle is the most plentiful and should be the least concerning.