So A No To Hester And A Yes To Jerry? Wtf?

What I meant by no is pretty much if he was going to sign he would've signed with us already especially after staying overnight. The general consensus this FA has been players signing with the first teams they talked to...Byrd...Ware...Revis...etc...and this is us we are talking about so pardon me if I'm not optimistic

What I meant by no is pretty much if he was going to sign he would've signed with us already especially after staying overnight. The general consensus this FA has been players signing with the first teams they talked to...Byrd...Ware...Revis...etc...and this is us we are talking about so pardon me if I'm not optimistic

3 players = general consensus? LOL

I think PJ had more sacks that Clowney last season...and PJ was in the NFL. My guess he isn't making much, and will just get cut if he doesn't cut it. DH, on the other hand, will cost a pretty penny. I think it was a no news signing. No heavy investment and adaquate depth.

I don't know why some of you are clamoring for Hester. He's just a name at this point and wants too much money based off the rumors.

Jerry... Played well last season and you guys don't even know the contract details.

The stupidity on AFMB here lately is crazy

So true.