• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go for it, I made a pick but I can overrule it smile.png

also thank you!

Lee is -just- fine. Chargers need someone to stretch the D so Keenan can work underneath. But you know what? I....had already decided to select Lee for SD.

And remember my first pick for Pitt was Gilbert, and you said if you made that trade that HE would have been your pick as well..

This is getting kinda freaky man.....:P

Great minds think alike?

And YW :) I have SD.

Lee is -just- fine. Chargers need someone to stretch the D so Keenan can work underneath. But you know what? I....had already decided to select Lee for SD.

And remember my first pick for Pitt was Gilbert, and you said if you made that trade that HE would have been your pick as well..

This is getting kinda freaky man.....tongue.png

Great minds think alike?

And YW smile.png I have SD.

well, of all the other needs the chargers have, Lee is definitely the BPA. Just means we are well prepared :)

I wasn't in doubt. I just didn't know it changed. I knew the Lions picked after the Bills in the 1st round but didn't know the order was different in the 2nd round. But kennesaw has been pm'd.

Its not common knowledge, in fact I only noticed when one year the Falcons' picks each round were jumping all over the place. In fact in this draft the Falcons are six in the first, fifth in the 2nd, fourth in the third....

The reason is, when you have four teams with 4-12 record, you use tiebreakers and ultimately a coin flip to see who picks first among those four. We came out on the short end of that stick this year, with Cleveland and Oakland being before us in the first. At least we put the Bucs in thier proper place, behind us.....:P

Picked for the Bengals, I know its a bit of a reach but its probably the best fit for what they need and the guy is a playmaker. I will give B-lo until he goes on the clock again to show a sign of life before I take over.

I'd actually like to take the Bengals if B_lo is not playing