• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8:45? How you figure? I posted at 10:34 or something like that. 11:35 (1 hour) 12:35 (2 hours) 1:35/6:35 (3 hours). So I was off by 1 hour which would have made it 7:45. 8;45 when you factor in the time zone difference. Ok. That throws me off.

well you picked at 8:40 or so my time, which made it 11:45 east coast. so 15 mins until 12, and 2h 45 mins in the morning once the clock restarts at 6am.

also Lions only have until 9am, since they just get the full 3 hours 6 to 9.

Might have been a bit of a reach for Christian Jones but I didn't want to risk not getting him.

I think we are reaching that point in the draft where personal preference for some players is going to determine where they go a bit more than the first two rounds. To me that will make it more interesting, I think.

Its easy to draft highly rated players, but now we might see players drafted a round or two early....or late. It will be more our opinions and who we already drafted will determine things too.

I think we are reaching that point in the draft where personal preference for some players is going to determine where they go a bit more than the first two rounds. To me that will make it more interesting, I think.

Its easy to draft highly rated players, but now we might see players drafted a round or two early....or late. It will be more our opinions and who we already drafted will determine things too.

The Colts are very weak at the inside linebacker position in their 3-4 defense so it makes a lot of sense even if I did reach.