Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

2014 Dfa Draft Game

467 posts in this topic

You know, when I selected Carr for Pittsburgh, I thought it would get a reaction. But nobody said a thing.

Are we going to wait until after everyone has drafted to kind of, I dunno, evaluate each others picks?

You know, when I selected Carr for Pittsburgh, I thought it would get a reaction. But nobody said a thing.

Are we going to wait until after everyone has drafted to kind of, I dunno, evaluate each others picks?

thought the pick made sense even if you had bigger needs. We can comment freely at any time. in IMD people posted their whole draft at the end to get a reaction.

thought the pick made sense even if you had bigger needs. We can comment freely at any time. in IMD people posted their whole draft at the end to get a reaction.

I got an idea that I think you will like.

Jay Adams and his partner hae been doing those Falconcasts for this website. They have run two mock drafts using Fanspeak. Last time, they mentioned that folks can send in thier mocks, so they might get a look at what us fans are thinking.

Why not send Jay Adams the links to these threads? We might find ourselves the subject of one of thier Falconcasts.....

BTW thanks for the props :)

and I have Washingtons pick all ready to go.... :)

No RB in the first 2 rounds. RIP running back position.

Wait until the next Earl Campbell or Eric Dickerson or Peterson comes along.....

Big Ben is only 32 he has atleast 5 years left. Too early for Pitt to worry about a future QB, they were 1 shanked FG away from the playoffs after a terrible start. They need to win now!
Kennesaw77 likes this

I got an idea that I think you will like.

Jay Adams and his partner hae been doing those Falconcasts for this website. They have run two mock drafts using Fanspeak. Last time, they mentioned that folks can send in thier mocks, so they might get a look at what us fans are thinking.

Why not send Jay Adams the links to these threads? We might find ourselves the subject of one of thier Falconcasts.....

BTW thanks for the props smile.png

and I have Washingtons pick all ready to go.... smile.png

not a bad idea. I'll tweet him the links once we maybe hit the 4th round.

Big Ben is only 32 he has atleast 5 years left. Too early for Pitt to worry about a future QB, they were 1 shanked FG away from the playoffs after a terrible start. They need to win now!

Actually Ben is 33 right now. He will be 34 next season. And he has had his share of injuries, plus if you look at him, he has a bit of a paunch these days.

Aaron Rogers waited four entire seasons behind Favre. I saw Carr as being both a value pick, and a future projection pick. Plus there were no players that I felt stood out so much that I needed to take them right then.

Believe me I thought long and very hard about it. Thanks for your opinion :)

Actually Ben is 33 right now. He will be 34 next season. And he has had his share of injuries, plus if you look at him, he has a bit of a paunch these days.

Aaron Rogers waited four entire seasons behind Favre. I saw Carr as being both a value pick, and a future projection pick. Plus there were no players that I felt stood out so much that I needed to take them right then.

Believe me I thought long and very hard about it. Thanks for your opinion :)

Not knocking it, just the reason you didnt hear me praise it. Great Value, I just feel like time is running out and they are in a win now mode

Not knocking it, just the reason you didnt hear me praise it. Great Value, I just feel like time is running out and they are in a win now mode

The Steelers just never panic. They simply reload. Look at all the guys they have lost this last off season. Yet, looking at this free agency, they have addressed a lot of thier needs, to the point where they actually could take somone like Carr in the 2nd if they want. Throw in the fact that Landry showed nothing last preseason and Gradowski is 32, and well there you have the Carr pick.

And in this scenario the Steelers already found thier CB. Soon I'll be drafting for TE, DE, and all around depth. I think the Steelers are way closer to being back than folks think.

This is what happens when a good drafting team keeps its picks and gets players with them. And yeah thats a slam on TD, heh....:P

early 4th, I have a 6th and extra 7th as well

Which 7th round pick were you thinking? Your early one or your late? I might be interested. I have the 18th pick in the 3rd round, 82 overall

Hey, Simicager I just noticed that you actually don't have a 6th round pick anymore. That 6th round pick was used in the Matt Schaub trade. So Houston actually now owns that pick

Hey, Simicager I just noticed that you actually don't have a 6th round pick anymore. That 6th round pick was used in the Matt Schaub trade. So Houston actually now owns that pick

Ahh forgot about that. Anyways Terelle Pryor is available for cheap

Falcons looking to come back into the 3rd round. PM me with any offers.

Did you get my pm about bush?

Nope

Weird. I resent it, but essentially it's up to you. It's a bigger part of your draft strategy than it is mine.