Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

2014 Dfa Draft Game

467 posts in this topic

It won't let me message the Colt's owner falconsfan567, can someone else try? I'm on mobile so that might be an issue. He's OTC until 2:45 PM

It won't let me message the Colt's owner falconsfan567, can someone else try? I'm on mobile so that might be an issue. He's OTC until 2:45 PM

sent

2:45pm

Which is 1:45 pm my time. Thanks. Just waiting to see how long I'll give ssippifalcon to get back to my offer with the Rams before I just make a pick,

Deal send to romfal i seem to be having some technical issues on my cell

Haha that was the player I was going to trade up with Colts to get for the Falcons as well, that's funny. Figured it would freak everyone out too much though. Dudes going to be a talent.

Haha that was the player I was going to trade up with Colts to get for the Falcons as well, that's funny. Figured it would freak everyone out too much though. Dudes going to be a talent.

lol i had a feeling he was being targeted by a few, didnt wanna lose him, by far my favorite reciever prospect in this draft :)

28(60). Carolina

29(61). San Francisco

30(62). New England

31(63). Denver

32(64). Seattle

to wrap up the round plus Philly to pick.

lol i had a feeling he was being targeted by a few, didnt wanna lose him, by far my favorite reciever prospect in this draft smile.png

it was a good trade for sure if you're anticipating the Panthers to go WR here with the next pick.

it was a good trade for sure if you're anticipating the Panthers to go WR here with the next pick.

well reciever was start to thin out and i didnt think dante was making it to pick 7 of the third round

well reciever was start to thin out and i didnt think dante was making it to pick 7 of the third round

Sweet pick! Glad I was able to help you out there! :)

I thought he was trading up for Adams. Moncrief would have been my pick if Adams was gone

Timmy J and ASJ at the end of each round..I feel like I just punched a baby in its throat and stole its candy

You had some great players fall into your lap.