Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

2014 Dfa Draft Game

467 posts in this topic

Yeah I didn't want to get rid of those two 3rd round picks but I really like Bridgewater and I thought about taking at 4 but when he got past 9 I decided that I should look for a trade and so I made a deal.

I wanted to trade with the Bears but since I am the Bears as well I thought that would be a douchey thing to do even if the points worked out.

I felt the same as I feel about the Falcons trading up. I didnt want to lose my 2nd round pick. I feel the Browns are close and Bridgewater and Watkins to start is a good way to begin

Kennesaw77 and Falconsfan567 like this

Us wanted to say that I am digging the pace of this draft so far! Let's keep it up, maybe I can get the Texans and Falcons second-round picks in by today? Probably wishful thinking…

Yeah I didn't want to get rid of those two 3rd round picks but I really like Bridgewater and I thought about taking at 4 but when he got past 9 I decided that I should look for a trade and so I made a deal.

I wanted to trade with the Bears but since I am the Bears as well I thought that would be a douchey thing to do even if the points worked out.

I felt the same as I feel about the Falcons trading up. I didnt want to lose my 2nd round pick. I feel the Browns are close and Bridgewater and Watkins to start is a good way to begin

Ok how many picks you got now, what rounds and all that? I might have an offer for my first if you want to hear it.... but it wouldnt be cheap ok

Ok how many picks you got now, what rounds and all that? I might have an offer for my first if you want to hear it.... but it wouldnt be cheap ok

Man you really want out of that first pick huh

Yeah. It makes good sense for the Browns. It's a good deal for both sides.

no message, still some nice players left, I doubt Kennesaw would have picked Bridgewater

As much as I like Bridgewater, I've always REALLY liked Locker. I'll give him another season.

Holy Crap this game is moving much quicker than the IMD!!!!

faster pace is kind of nice. The 3 hour pick time definitely helps.

As much as I like Bridgewater, I've always REALLY liked Locker. I'll give him another season.

But Locker can't stay on the field. I like him too when he's actually on the field.

faster pace is kind of nice. The 3 hour pick time definitely helps.

I agree it is but people went back to back to back and I wasn't expecting that!

But Locker can't stay on the field. I like him too when he's actually on the field.

True, this season or he'll be somewhere else is the way the Titans and I are looking at it.

Heck of a move by the 49ers going up and getting Cooks.

Thanks! Theres no way in **** he would have made it to 30 with 3 receiver needy teams in front of me, adding some much needed explosion to Boldin and Crabtree :)

Finally just had time to make a profile page for the Texans, been busy at work. This things going faster than I thought it would, keeping me honest lol. I didn't realize both players I picked for the Texans and Falcons were from Texas A&M, I must be a fan. I tried to trade out of #6 with the Falcons, wouldn't be the happiest if the draft happens that way in real life. I guess at least RT and future LT is covered and Matt Ryan can breathe a little easier. For the Texans pick, I know that grabbing a talent like Clowney is tempting and would be crazy opposite JJ Watt. But the Texans need a real #1 QB. Bortles is the safer pick and he might be more solid down the line, but keeping Manziel in Texas is just too exciting to pass up. Having him with Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, and DeAndre Hopkins will be fun to watch.

I've just been too lazy to make a profile for the Bills.

no worries, pretty much all of you are active managers, whenever you get a chance :)