Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

2014 Dfa Draft Game

467 posts in this topic

if the 3 hours run out I will make the pick since it is 1st overall and we can figure it out

King Jigsaw

25 Mar 2014

Romfal, on 25 March 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

you switching it up? Broncos are free

Just don't know if I want to play. I was one of the first to register for this and I grabbed the Texans straight away but I don't want to do a whole 'nother draft with them. The other teams I would actually enjoy being have been scooped up in the meantime so I'll probably just pull out. To keep from vacating a spot I'll just give mine to him if he wants it so you aren't losing any teams.

<-- he is out, hasn't even made a team profile page.

Let me take over the Texans and pick now so we do not have to wait three hours and start this thing off slowly. If he comes back later on and decides that he wants to play I will relinquish the team

King Jigsaw

25 Mar 2014

Romfal, on 25 March 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

you switching it up? Broncos are free

Just don't know if I want to play. I was one of the first to register for this and I grabbed the Texans straight away but I don't want to do a whole 'nother draft with them. The other teams I would actually enjoy being have been scooped up in the meantime so I'll probably just pull out. To keep from vacating a spot I'll just give mine to him if he wants it so you aren't losing any teams.

<-- he is out, hasn't even made a team profile page.

Let me take over the Texans and pick now so we do not have to wait three hours and start this thing off slowly. If he comes back later on and decides that he wants to play I will relinquish the team

ok lets go with that

Lions 3 hours ran out at 6:45am dry.png

Titans 3 hours runs out at 9:45am rolleyes.gif

then the Giants go OTC ph34r.png

sending some messages right now

I've made my pick but I haven't notified the Rams yet. Romfal..I don't know if you want to give the Titans and Lions a chance to catch up.

I've made my pick but I haven't notified the Rams yet. Romfal..I don't know if you want to give the Titans and Lions a chance to catch up.

I've messaged both, hopefully it will not slide too far.

yeah but....I just noticed Titans have had no pick, they didnt leave any choices for you to make for them?

no message, still some nice players left, I doubt Kennesaw would have picked Bridgewater

Wow! Great trade for the Rams!

I thought it was pretty good for the Browns too considering their first pick. Its a 2 round swap and 3 picks to move up in the end.

49ers are potentially interested in moving up to the late teens early 20's. not necessarily with the first round pick.

Now it can be told...I planned on drafting Bridgewater or Manziel, then dangling them as trade bait, or just keeping them. Ben is getti

I thought it was pretty good for the Browns too considering their first pick. Its a 2 round swap and 3 picks to move up in the end.

Ok, I see its my pick....I am working up a couple trade scenarios, might have one for you Romfal if you are intersted

I value 3rd round picks greatly and the Browns gave up 2 of them to move up 13 spots in the 1st round. It's not bad value for them but I just like the Rams end of the deal better. They can still get a great player at 26 but have added picks to pick up additional picks to continue adding quality depth to a team that is already solid, especially on defense. The Rams biggest problem is keeping Sam Bradford on the field. Getting some additional picks allows them to potentially draft a quality backup QB instead of having to play Kellen Clemens.

Now it can be told...I planned on drafting Bridgewater or Manziel, then dangling them as trade bait, or just keeping them. Ben is getti

Ok, I see its my pick....I am working up a couple trade scenarios, might have one for you Romfal if you are intersted

might be a bit too high for me but go ahead :)