Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

2014 Dfa Draft Game

467 posts in this topic

Colts are open to any and all trade offers. I had no on earthly idea they had just 5 draft picks when I picked them. They got zero comp picks too. Going to be very boring.

Kayoh if no one signs deshean Jackson by midnight tonight you are open to keeping him for the game.

thats the only thing i dont like about these games. I like to see what people would do in the actual situation. Keeping jackson for the fake draft could change his entire draft strategy making it and the mock much less real.

thats the only thing i dont like about these games. I like to see what people would do in the actual situation. Keeping jackson for the fake draft could change his entire draft strategy making it and the mock much less real.

since we have no free agency in this game I will leave it up to him. I wouldn't keep him either.

Ok guys the rosters are locked and no more FA moves in RL will count towards your roster, be it cuts, signings, etc.

Draft starts Thursday at 1PM eastern time and each team has 3 hours OTC. I will be sending a PM to everyone as a reminder as well, either tomorrow or wednesday. If you haven't done so already, please make a team page and see if anyone is open to trading players or picks.

General draft rule I want to implement: If more than 24 hours have passed since you went off the clock I will make the pick for you.

Falcons #6 overall pick is up for grabs.

I sent you an offer of my 7th rounder for Mike Johnsons, messaged you. Let me know ok. smile.png

While we are talking, I have Pittsburgh (15). What would it take to move up to 6? BTW I have no tradeable 3rd rounder so maybe a player and my first? and second? I reckon I need to know if you are interested first, if so I can put together an offer, since 15 might be further than you want to go back.

I sent you an offer of my 7th rounder for Mike Johnsons, messaged you. Let me know ok. smile.png

While we are talking, I have Pittsburgh (15). What would it take to move up to 6? BTW I have no tradeable 3rd rounder so maybe a player and my first? and second? I reckon I need to know if you are interested first, if so I can put together an offer, since 15 might be further than you want to go back.

I'll PM you in a bit.

Ok guys the rosters are locked and no more FA moves in RL will count towards your roster, be it cuts, signings, etc.

Draft starts Thursday at 1PM eastern time and each team has 3 hours OTC. I will be sending a PM to everyone as a reminder as well, either tomorrow or wednesday. If you haven't done so already, please make a team page and see if anyone is open to trading players or picks.

General draft rule I want to implement: If more than 24 hours have passed since you went off the clock I will make the pick for you.

i get britt right?

Just to let the powerrs that be know, LaGarrette Blount was signed by the Steelers over the weekend. But I did not update until, I think Monday.

So I just had a quick question about the clock. At what point do I round up to the nearest quarter? Say I made my pick at 8:01, do I round up to 11:15 or 11:00?

So I just had a quick question about the clock. At what point do I round up to the nearest quarter? Say I made my pick at 8:01, do I round up to 11:15 or 11:00?

if its 1-3 minutes just even it out from your picking time so in your case 11:00. Otherwise if you pick at say, 8:07, do 11:15. When in doubt go for the higher one.

Even tho some people might lose 1-2 mins, the majority will always get an extra 15 minutes to their already 3 hours to pick.

Are we sure KingJigsaw is still playing?

I guess its a good question, haven't had confirmation from him if he was. No reply to the message I sent yesterday either.

If he isn't playing anymore I will take over the Texans as well if you want

if the 3 hours run out I will make the pick since it is 1st overall and we can figure it out