Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

2014 Dfa Draft Game

467 posts in this topic

hey k77 what was your plan? how are you?

Well, in the IMD draft RB's fell a lot. I got Freeman in the 7th last time. Plus, other RB's fell as well. In this draft, RB's fell as well. For some reason in this round RB's have gone like CRAZY which I wasn't expecting.

I'm good man. How have you been?

Well, in the IMD draft RB's fell a lot. I got Freeman in the 7th last time. Plus, other RB's fell as well. In this draft, RB's fell as well. For some reason in this round RB's have gone like CRAZY which I wasn't expecting.

I think this is how it will go in RL as well, there will probably be 3-4 RB's picked in the first 3 rounds, then there will be a run for them in the 4th and 5th.

Kennesaw77 likes this

yeah i was waiting for the late 4th for my rb.. i had two targeted and one was picked a bit earlier in this round so i didn't want to lose out on freeman.. i agree with romfal i really think there will be a run on rbs in the 4th to 5th round. i am doing good.. working crazy hours and dealing with allergies.. LOL these mock drafts are so much fun.. :)

remaining comp picks in round 4

36(136). Detroit was OTC until 9:30

37(137). New York Jets OTC until 12:30

38(138). Baltimore

39(139). Atlanta

40(140). New England

I searched like 4 times to make sure Quarles hadn't been taken, if I missed him let me know. Otherwise, the Falcons are happy right now.

I searched like 4 times to make sure Quarles hadn't been taken, if I missed him let me know. Otherwise, the Falcons are happy right now.

You didn't miss him. Heck of a value, even if his numbers were boosted by Clowney. DT and CB are the deepest spots left.

I kept hoping he would continue to slip to the 5th round so I could get a stab at him.

One thing I've taken away from the draft so far are the Falcons always seem to be in a good position to grab a prospect who has fallen a little in the draft each round. Would be nice if it happens in real life.

Matthews, Ealy, Niklas, Sankey, Quarles in the 1st 4 rounds. If the Falcons draft went this way I would be pretty happy. Without Rafael Bush , FS would have to be addressed somewhere around there but I would consider this draft a success. Maybe we draft a guy later and let Lowery take over until the rookie gets up to speed.

One thing I've taken away from the draft so far are the Falcons always seem to be in a good position to grab a prospect who has fallen a little in the draft each round. Would be nice if it happens in real life.

usually the case when you pick and the top or end of a round.

Matthews, Ealy, Niklas, Sankey, Quarles in the 1st 4 rounds. If the Falcons draft went this way I would be pretty happy. Without Rafael Bush , FS would have to be addressed somewhere around there but I would consider this draft a success. Maybe we draft a guy in later and let Lowery take over until the rookie gets up to speed.

That's a great draft.

What pick are we on? I'm so confused.

I think we are on the 3rd pick of the 5th round. I believe all picks before then have been made

yeah Romfal needs to update the draft page so we can see the latest draft picks and keep up with where we are at.

Seattle (6) is OTC until 10am and then Falcons (7) are OTC thereafter.

everything should be up to date in the draft topic, no late picks which is awesome

next picks:

7(147). Atlanta OTC until 1

8(148). Minnesota

9(149). Buffalo

10(150). Jacksonville - from Detroit

11(151). Tennessee

12(152). New York Giants

I know his stock has been dropping like whoa, but the Falcons will definitely take a chance on Purifoy in the 5th round.

He was one of the guys I had on my list. So I just went to the next guy on my list, Chris Davis.

jfalconsp likes this