Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

2014 Dfa Draft Game

467 posts in this topic

**** you Robb..I been watching Bryant fall for a while!

That was a D word not F haha

lol, I was actually set to pick someone else & decided to go back & look to see if there was someone higher in my rankings that was missed. Was a little surprised to see him there.

lol, I was actually set to pick someone else & decided to go back & look to see if there was someone higher in my rankings that was missed. Was a little surprised to see him there.

6'4" 4.42 forty, hes a beast, 2nd rd guy and will def go before some of the WR already picked

actually just 5:15. They've been OTC for almost an hour now. Messaged dchen already

Ok. Whatever. I'm just got to stop posting a time since I can never get it right.

Ok. Whatever. I'm just got to stop posting a time since I can never get it right.

you did fine from the time you picked, just that your actual clock time ran out one hour ago

Well I'm glad to see someone else appreciates just how good Urschel can be....

I had my eye on him for Pittsburgh, but I have SD and Wash too now....and Urshel is just too good to pass up on for those two teams. Guy should be able to play center and SD surely needs to look at that.

**** you Robb..I been watching Bryant fall for a while!

That was a D word not F haha

Don't worry I would have drafted him with the Saints if he was there.

I picked..Carlos Hyde..UNBELIEVABLE!!

also unbelievable Carl Bradford was still here, going to slide him in to ILB and fill in for Navorro Bowman until his knee recovers.

also unbelievable Carl Bradford was still here, going to slide him in to ILB and fill in for Navorro Bowman until his knee recovers.

I drafted him in the last imd with the 1st pick in the 3rd rd and he was a steal there. I seen him again but trying to draft completely diff

I drafted him in the last imd with the 1st pick in the 3rd rd and he was a steal there. I seen him again but trying to draft completely diff

Trai Turner is the first player I drafted in both games so far, and 2 rounds earlier than last time, his draft stock has been on a rise and more guards have been picked this time.

Yeah the 49ers have had an insanely good draft so far. I thought about Bradford but decided having a starting center was probably important. I'm also trying not to draft the same players as in IMD so I can see how far they might have fallen.

Yeah the 49ers have had an insanely good draft so far. I thought about Bradford but decided having a starting center was probably important. I'm also trying not to draft the same players as in IMD so I can see how far they might have fallen.

a lot of the players I drafted in IMD dont get to me anymore LOL

Haha nice, yeah I'm batting .500 in that regard

The vikings have picked...can someone let the next person know. I get horrible connection on my phone

I am running the Steelers, I am on it. :)

I have three hiours until 9:45 PM EST right?

NO KIDDING!!

I drafted Latimer and Urschel in rounds 5 and 6 in the IMD.