Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

2014 Dfa Draft Game

467 posts in this topic

I had to get a legit backup QB for the Bills so I figured this was a good spot to pick A.J. McCarron who I think would be a good fit with the Bills strong running game and defense. Giants are OTC until 6:45 am. PM sent.

I had to get a legit backup QB for the Bills so I figured this was a good spot to pick A.J. McCarron who I think would be a good fit with the Bills strong running game and defense. Giants are OTC until 6:45 am. PM sent.

the Giants actually have until 8:45

the Giants actually have until 8:45

8:45? How you figure? I posted at 10:34 or something like that. 11:35 (1 hour) 12:35 (2 hours) 1:35/6:35 (3 hours). So I was off by 1 hour which would have made it 7:45. 8;45 when you factor in the time zone difference. Ok. That throws me off.

8:45? How you figure? I posted at 10:34 or something like that. 11:35 (1 hour) 12:35 (2 hours) 1:35/6:35 (3 hours). So I was off by 1 hour which would have made it 7:45. 8;45 when you factor in the time zone difference. Ok. That throws me off.

well you picked at 8:40 or so my time, which made it 11:45 east coast. so 15 mins until 12, and 2h 45 mins in the morning once the clock restarts at 6am.

also Lions only have until 9am, since they just get the full 3 hours 6 to 9.

Might have been a bit of a reach for Christian Jones but I didn't want to risk not getting him.

I think we are reaching that point in the draft where personal preference for some players is going to determine where they go a bit more than the first two rounds. To me that will make it more interesting, I think.

Its easy to draft highly rated players, but now we might see players drafted a round or two early....or late. It will be more our opinions and who we already drafted will determine things too.

49ers are considering moving up here in the 3rd.

I have the 18th pick in the 3rd round and wouldn't mind moving. What did you have in mind?

I have the 18th pick in the 3rd round and wouldn't mind moving. What did you have in mind?

let me check out the charts when i get a chance and I'll send you an offer. It would have to be player dependant tho.

I think we are reaching that point in the draft where personal preference for some players is going to determine where they go a bit more than the first two rounds. To me that will make it more interesting, I think.

Its easy to draft highly rated players, but now we might see players drafted a round or two early....or late. It will be more our opinions and who we already drafted will determine things too.

The Colts are very weak at the inside linebacker position in their 3-4 defense so it makes a lot of sense even if I did reach.

let me check out the charts when i get a chance and I'll send you an offer. It would have to be player dependant tho.

Sorry about the confusion..I should have added the committee members names. I guess after a full FA and now 10 rds of drafting im getting a little lazy

KC is OTC until 10:15

23(87). Kansas City

24(88). Cincinnati

25(89). San Diego

26(90). Indianapolis

27(91). New Orleans

28(92). Carolina

29(93). New England

The Steelers now place QB Landry Jones on the trading block. I am looking for a late fourth - early fifth for him. Jones was drafted last year, 2013.