If The Falcons Were Picking First This Year, And We Needed A Qb...

Dukeduke211

Which qb prospect would you take?

Personally i am not impressed by any of them. Blake bortles is the closest thing for me. On path to the draft last night they even said the same thing and mentioned matty ice and gave him props as a franchise qb.

I think i would gamble on a later round qb and try to figure out how to come up with a way to make the team better with as little risk as possible.

Who would you take and why? Remember jamarcus russell?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I needed a quarterback I wouldn't do it round 1.

To me Bortles is the best.

Manziel I think could be ok if he ended up in Minnesota with Adrian Peterson to carry him.

The other "top" guys like Bridgewater I wouldn't even want. Id just wait and take a 4th round chance on McCarron. I still think he could be pretty good with a good supporting cast.

Bridgewater. All of the options have issues, but at least he can read defenses.

I was impressed watching bridgewater earlier in the season. He just doesnt seem like he could start right away, but i guess thats not always thay big of a deal. Only lately.

Maybe that should have been the topic. Which qb could start day one in ur opinion?

Why phrase it like this? lol Why not just ask who we think is the best QB? Or is this just a way of making it falcon related?

I guess, since we are falcon fans. Maybe people will really think about it rather thsn just saying houston has to take this and cleveland needs this . I guess its kinda lije if ur so sure that three qb's will be taken before our real first pick, than put your money where your mouth is. Sometimes i think too deep.

I dont want to quote anyone directly but it seems most people have said that no doubt atleasy 2 qb ' s will be taken before us at six. I guess those same people are hiding now.

Actually i've said that numerous times. Just because *I* wouldn't pick anyone but Bridgewater doesn't mean i can see the Browns or the Texans passing on the others. All those teams really need badly are QB's, they have the rest of the team.

The state of the rest of the team matters, so comparing them to us directly doesn't work out so well when talking who to draft.

Actually i've said that numerous times. Just because *I* wouldn't pick anyone but Bridgewater doesn't mean i can see the Browns or the Texans passing on the others. All those teams really need badly are QB's, they have the rest of the team.

The state of the rest of the team matters, so comparing them to us directly doesn't work out so well when talking who to draft.

Ok, but if we needed a qb and its the most important position on the team , which is what the other teams need we would be in the same boat kind of. **** , i thought i took it to another level.

So even though you wouldn't, you guarantee three other teams will? I wasnt pointing the finger because i dont care to go back and see who all said it. Just kind of making a point for those poor souls that get trashed wjen the thought of the ot, clowney, and mack are off the board before us.

A little defensive? Lol