Trading Up In Draft

jdawg4876

now I dont mean from our number 6 pick I think we will stay there and go defense, do yall see any scenario of trading back into the first or second round.

I see us possibly taking a RT with our second pick and trading back into the 2nd to make sure we get the safety we want, would yall be mad we all know TD likes to trade up not back

I am fine with trading back into late first or second or third. And i have no problem using picks from 2015 draft even though i know its a very unpopular move. Despite our crap record i still see us as a team who is only a few pieces away.

Do you remember how bad I wanted Brandon Graham in that draft??? I wanted him as bad as I want Lache Seastrunk this year. Maybe a little more that Lashe... He was my favorite that year anyway..

Do you remember how bad I wanted Brandon Graham in that draft??? I wanted him as bad as I want Lache Seastrunk this year. Maybe a little more that Lashe... He was my favorite that year anyway..

I don't remember who all wanted him, but yeah i felt the exact same way. I was freaking pissed that the Iggles traded up for him. Then they got Mychal Kendrick two years ago and he was my favorite LB in the draft then too. Before them it was Ayers who was my favorite player and he is now available in FA.