With The Signing Of Arenas.. Pioli's Tenure Here Is Because A Little Comical

SyCo

So far his expertise only cover players that he drafted while being GM of the worst chief teams in history. This combined with Smith's insistence to pull from the pool of jaguar players and coaches he personally knows is turning atlanta into a trifecta of super bad teams. bad in a bad way, not good. meanwhile, td's patriot connections arent producing like we had hoped. I'll wait and see, but I think I know where this is going.

So far his expertise only cover players that he drafted while being GM of the worst chief teams in history. This combined with Smith's insistence to pull from the pool of jaguar players and coaches he personally knows is turning atlanta into a trifecta of super bad teams. bad in a bad way, not good. meanwhile, td's patriot connections arent producing like we had hoped. I'll wait and see, but I think I know where this is going.

We had something like 14 Rutgers players on our team when Schiano was here. 14 players who never saw what it was like to win a conference championship....even in college.

Pioli could end up being the biggest mistake your F.O. has made thus far, if he's got their ear. Hopefully for you alls sake, T.D. & Smitty don't listen to him as much as he'd like them to.

Grimes Trufant Alford McCain and nabbing Asante in free agency, he has a good track record with corners. Everything else besides Ryan and Julio? Really? =\ If you say so man

He didn't pick Grimes just gave him ten million dollars between injuries and gave up on him a year to soon.

McLain is over rated

Alford hasn't done anything to call it a good move. Still a questionable move taking two corners back to back with other needs.

We got one decent year out of asante. And he didn't nab him. He gave philly a worthless pick before they cut him.

Trufant seems to be the only corner he hasn't missed on in the draft. If you look at his record.. awful

Asamoah and Tyson Jackson are a good thing. This Arenas guy can't hurt. You're overreacting--so far I like what I see. Dimitroff is a wizz at skill position players and CBs and Pioli is better at linemen--now we've got both coming together.

We haven't even drafted yet

Asamoah was a very good signing, Jackson not so much. Anyway, it's gonna take a helluva lot more than that and some draft picks to get you all back in the playoffs.

Jeesh! Syco who passed in your Wheeties?

He's leaving you all on the side of the road in your broken down homer bus. Just like I did last season with all the Buccaneer homers.

He's waiting to see it before he believes it. The smartest of m. o's.

Guest fibonacci

Agree. Teams need players like this filling out their rosters. Not everyone can be a superstar.

signing "good" players. I said it in other tatf threads. But this will bee the first year we have 4 good players on the line. And that excludes biermann and Peters, because who knows with their injuries.

In the past we had 2 good players on average. And by past i mean 6 years.

I've always liked haveing more good players vs just one great guy. So I'm going to see how much it ends up really helping the falcons out.