Guys: U Ever Had A First Date, Or First Talk, And Before U Knew It, The Chick Was Practically Planning The Rest Of Yours And Hers Lives Together?!

Isosceles

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coming from a hardcore pothead. The correct answer for that question is everybody. Everybody needs crazy p

Well if we're gonna get technical...there are degrees of crazy.

1. Crazy as in a freak in the sheets. Yes please!

2. Crazy as in a total nutcase with daddy issues but can fool ya with a little play. No fukin thanks!

hmmmm. all sorts of responses here.

me? it started with an invitation to have dinner. why not I thought. during conversation, she offered up we should do this on this date (day of the month in the year), that on that date, and this and that, one of which meant traveling out of state. and I didn't even know this person at all.

so I thought you guys would discuss this type of woman, characteristics about her. If you have been with or known that type of person. and I guess if somebody ended up marrying someone, well they can’t be all bad.

thanks

hmmmm. all sorts of responses here.

me? it started with an invitation to have dinner. why not I thought. during conversation, she offered up we should do this on this date (day of the month in the year), that on that date, and this and that, one of which meant traveling out of state. and I didn't even know this person at all.

so I thought you guys would discuss this type of woman, characteristics about her. If you have been with or known that type of person. and I guess if somebody ended up marrying someone, well they can’t be all bad.

thanks

clingy. insecure. stay away

this is why crazy ain't worth it. every time you deal with crazy you are playing craps and if you do it long enough, sooner or later snake eyes comes up

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/03/18/woman-charged-after-trying-to-cut-off-mans-*****-with-box-cutter/

NEW CASTLE (KDKA) – A woman was arrested after allegedly trying to cut off her husband’s ***** with a box cutter in Ellwood City.

According to the criminal complaint, Lisa Jones-Orock, 39, of Ellwood City, is facing charges stemming from an altercation Friday night inside an apartment on Sankey Street.

Jones-Orock initially told police her husband, Gerald Orock, attacked her with a knife. As a result, the man was briefly taken into custody.

After being taken to the New Castle Police Department, the man told police Jones-Orock tried to cut his ***** off with a box cutter.

Inside of the apartment, police found the suspected blue box cutter and blood on the floor.

The man’s pants were cut in the crotch area. He also had cuts to his arms and hands. Police determined the wounds were defensive in nature.

“We deal with domestic situations all the time, but I don’t recall anything getting this physical where genitalia was attacked,” New Castle Police Lt. David Cumo said. “He said she had attacked him with the box cutter and was trying to cut off his *****. Officers observed cuts in his crotch area of his pants, some cuts on his legs. He did have a cut on his left forearm and his right hand which did indicate defensive wounds to them.”

Meanwhile, Jones-Orock was taken into custody on an outstanding bench warrant for DUI.

She was already being lodged in the Lawrence County Jail when police determined she was the attacker in this incident.

A small bag of marijuana was also found in her purse.

She is now facing a list of charges including, aggravated assault, simple assault, possession of marijuana and harassment.

Meanwhile, her husband has been charged for violating a protection from abuse order Jones-Orock had previously taken out. He was also charged for marijuana possession.

He is also being held in the Lawrence County Jail.

Bunny: Hey Junior, you never smoked any shyt?

Junior: That's right, dude. See, y'all been trying to keep the black man down, and string him out on that shyt. But the time be's comin, my man, when the black man? Throw that yoke off. Simple - free your mind, your *** will follow.

Bunny: Yeah, I can dig it, man. You smoke that shyt, everything kind of gets weird, you know what I mean? You hear that story about the gooks putting chemicals in the grass, so we don't fight? So we become pacifists?

Junior: Hey, but don't you worry, Bunny, 'cause you's a killer anyway, man.

Bunny: Yeah, but I still like a piece of pu**y once in a while. Ain't nothing like a piece of pu**y, except maybe the Indy 500.

Junior: Only way you get some pu**y, is if the biich dies and wills it yo you, then, maybe then, you get some pu**y!

Fukking whut? I'm so confused

how about this same type that works in your office.

you have no romantic interest in her, but she tries to weasel her

way into your life, getting into your personal business.

and when you set her straight, after that she is always trying to undermine you.

in all you do

and when you set her straight, after that she is always trying to undermine you.

in all you do

drill it really hard. Take some embarrassing pics of her and then blackmail her with them to make her leave ya the **** alone

in all you do

Rule #1 to follow if you want to keep a job (even if you own the business):

Don't get your p_ssy where you get your paycheck!!!

Nip at work romances in the bud!!!