Dominique Easly Dt

Ga_spider

I almost picked him up in a couple mock's in the 3rd, but honestly, he's like every DT we've taken the last 5 years besides Soliai. I'm tired of picking up these sub 300 lb DTs with pass rushing potential only to see them get knocked over when they get in the NFL.

I almost picked him up in a couple mock's in the 3rd, but honestly, he's like every DT we've taken the last 5 years besides Soliai. I'm tired of picking up these sub 300 lb DTs with pass rushing potential only to see them get knocked over when they get in the NFL.

I'm thinking he'd be more of DE in our scheme.

Love him and think he goes in the 3rd 4th because of his injuries. For me, as much as I like him is injuries scare me as well and I'd rather have Carun Reid if we go with a 300lb guy who can play inside and out. In a recent interview Carun said he not only learns his position but, every position on the line. That type of dedication and ability to learn could really ring the dinner bell for our coaches.

I would love to have Dom Easley as I'm a huge Gators fan and watched him explode off the line in college and was on track to have a monster year till his injury...sadly I doubt we will take him though because of his size. For some reason I see a team like San Fran taking him with those extra picks they have

I would love to have Dom Easley as I'm a huge Gators fan and watched him explode off the line in college and was on track to have a monster year till his injury...sadly I doubt we will take him though because of his size. For some reason I see a team like San Fran taking him with those extra picks they have

Poor guy sad.png

Amen to that.