Which Nfc Teams Are Better Than Us?

Nole9782

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonzo is gone, White is another year older and coming off multiple injuries, Jones just had his foot put back together and we really don't know how well that is going to work. Our best DE is going to be out of position in a 3-4 and he is getting old, our RB has more carries on him than any back in the NFL and couldn't hold up last year, the offensive line is......well I don't even want to talk about it. The LB.....weak group. And the team currently has no FS.

Ok, I've given it some thought. Yeah this team is a contender.

Without the draft.

We've strengthen our lines at the point of Attack.

• This could lead to better overall rushing
  • Longer times for our routes to develop in the passing game, allowing better reads and increasing the area of the field we can attack in the passing game
  • Our starting FS was a liability in every aspect of the game so that is a wash.
  • We will have more success pushing QB to the outside of the pocket, forcing more plays back to our ends or outside LBs.

For every negative there is a positive, which is why I simply don't know.

Geez...........it's the middle of MARCH. MARCH !!!

How in the h.ell can anyone rate ANY team ?? No team has a Roster at this point. Not even close to one.

The op did say which ones are better. You can take it to mean are better at this point. Finishing 4-12, that leaves the list very tall.

Mike Smith is 2-8 against Payton. I don't see this squad bucking the trend. Even with a better roster, Smitty coaches like a scared little boy.

wow . Smith got 2 wins against Payton ? Was that Payton's first year ? How long has Payton been with New Orleans anyway ? How many years did it take him to get NO the Championship ? Was it less then 6 years ? ;)

Well until we play them, there are two teams in our division alone better than us in New Orleans and Carolina.

We had this same overconfident swag last year before the season began only to find out we had two of the worst lines in the NFL.

Guess what? We STILL have the worse lines in the NFL until we see some proof they are changed. Sure, they are making significant changes already, but that is just paper evidence. We still have no upgrades at all for pass rushing. When you consider Baker will most likely be injured, like he has every year except one in his career, then we still have no tackles to speak of on the O-line.

Just SMH at talk of who is better than us. Right now IMHO, the same teams who finished ahead of us last year are still better until we see some proof on the field that we are significantly better than last year.

Guest Gritz

Anybody know how long this board saves threads? Because I want to make sure this one is still around in December and January

Because it's important to win at message board.

No, we will not be better than a 13-3 team that nearly went to the Super Bowl.

So you think our offensive ans defensive lines will be worse than the team two years ago? Our linebackers will be worse? Michael Turner was better than Steven Jackson? What in the world would make you possibly think that?

Or just you hate the Falcons? Tell me...which parts of the team will be worse?

So you think our offensive ans defensive lines will be worse than the team two years ago? Our linebackers will be worse? Michael Turner was better than Steven Jackson? What in the world would make you possibly think that?

Or just you hate the Falcons? Tell me...which parts of the team will be worse?

Offensive line - probably worse, yes.

Defensive line - maybe better

Linebackers - How have our LBs gotten better?

Steven Jackson - isn't it obvious this guy is about done?

The biggest concern is the passing game for the Falcons. Not only protection, but are our stud WRs going to be an stay healthy and how bad will Ryan miss Gonzo.

Without those stud WRs being a full go, this team doesn't have much.

Offensive line - probably worse, yes.

Defensive line - maybe better

Linebackers - How have our LBs gotten better?

Steven Jackson - isn't it obvious this guy is about done?

The biggest concern is the passing game for the Falcons. Not only protection, but are our stud WRs going to be an stay healthy and how bad will Ryan miss Gonzo.

Without those stud WRs being a full go, this team doesn't have much.

I agree for the most part and with RBs, you do want them with less wear and tear. That being said, SJ was never fast to begin with and he can still punish LBs. It is hard to evaluate any of our RBs given the fact that they had no where to run. Probably why now we can see that Turner's loss of production was going down hill too in his final year here.

I wonder how Adrian Peterson would have faired behind this offensive line from last year.

Edited by Objective Critic