New Nickname For Paul Worrilow

Jigglypuff

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Jigsaw

Why warlock? I just want to know. What the heck does a male witch, elementalist, or dark druid have to do with putting a poundcaking on an offensive player? I need to seriously know.

Alliteration? Kind of 'duh'. The 'wor' sound to start, followed by the 'lo' makes it an easy transition.

Alliteration? Kind of 'duh'. The 'wor' sound to start, followed by the 'lo' makes it an easy transition.

Dude, its stupid. For it to make any sense it would still have to do with football or else its frivolous. That's more of a basketball name unless he starts picking the ball off on a regular...then I guess. As of now he kicks major backside...a warlock is most likely involved in a sissyfight.

The most apropos would be "War Dog" because he goes fearlessly into any situation to attack on his masters orders and protects his masters interests with his life. Also, Paul said he loves his dog more than most people he meets so, he'd probably like the name. And who knows he may even start a charity to help injured military war dogs because of it.

war-dog-topper.jpg.

Edited by The O.D.B

I have a great nick name: Pat Schiller

LOL

I say wait another season, he looked good for an undrafted free agent, tackling better than Decoud ever could.

But he was a liability against the run. When run blockers engaged him, they moved him easily. Worrilow admittedly acknowledge it and said "I need to get stronger this off season"