T. Holliday Signs With Giants..wtf Td And Blank?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What wouldn't you like from a player who was on a team where he played a big part, that made it to the Super Bowl??

He didn't play a big part, he's a returner that can't do anything else, and was benched at that role too. Also he wouldn't be nearly as effective here because we have terrible ST blocking.

Get a 7'th-6'th round Rookie that can run fast and he'd do the same for a whole lot cheaper.

Guest fibonacci

When is this board going to see we need blocking on special teams. It's not the returners fault.

Yes some times the returners had room.but a lot of times i was shocked they made 5 yards with having three opposing players in their face.

Lol crying over this? And who says he chose them over us? Maybe we decided not to sign him?

And maybe vice versa..folks kill me how when we hear a player is coming to visit, y'all get all excited, but when that player chooses

Otherwise, y'all want to bad mouth him, say we didn't need him anyway, and whatever else it is that makes y'all feel better..lol at you people..

And maybe vice versa..folks kill me how when we hear a player is coming to visit, y'all get all excited, but when that player chooses

Otherwise, y'all want to bad mouth him, say we didn't need him anyway, and whatever else it is that makes y'all feel better..lol at you people..

You did see most people in the other thread about him said they didnt want him in the first place right?