So Mack, Robinson, And Matthews Fall Into Your Lap...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to choose if that's the case, it basically comes down to who would you rather have Mack/Moses or Robinson/Attouchu/Ford/Smith etc. Me personally I want the Pass rusher first, specially with the fact that our OT would be a RT, and I personally wouldn't want to draft a RT in the top 10. Yea he may become a LT in the future he may not. J rather a versatile Pass rusher to start our draft

I would only trust TD and his STAFF.

They will know , by May 8, a hundred times more.... which player would benefit the team more.....than I would ever know.

I trust them totally. Too many of them to screw up the pick. Too much homework by tons of good quality football people.

Who says we cant kick bakers *** to the right , and let robinson own his rightful spot. Bakers as good as gone once were in the black after cutting him aka after this season

Sane people. Baker can't play RT well and Robinson's questionable Pass blocking on Ryan's blindside would get him killed.

Robinson! as proven by 2013 you can find decent LBs all the way down to UDFA div 2 schools. You really can't find a decent tackle that far down and so a higher pick is justified. Heck, I had a bunch of unanswered questions about spoon coming out in the draft and he had a better resume and hasn't taken the league by storm but with Mack, people are acting like he will change everything. ....

Edited by The O.D.B