Knowshon Moreno?

Romfal

I know we have a RB need and the draft has plenty, but how about filling the hole with a proven guy? I know he probably wants a starting job somewhere, but it doesn't look like he will get one and every RB so has signed for around 3.5mil/per. He is a proven blocker and receiver and could split time with Jackson.

Not much else we could address in free agency right now and hes only 26, tho before last season durability has been a concern.

He has 35 more TD's than any rookie coming in thats for sure lol. Maybe the word proven means something else to you guys.

true but he didnt have his first decent year til Manning showed up and even then he wasnt any better than their other options at RB

I'd rather have him than S-Jax. People say durability is a concern, well Jackson played in 12 games last year, Knowshon played in 16. Moreno is 26, and S-Jax will be 31 before the start of the season. We all know the age that RB's start to fall off, hopefully he has at least one more productive year in him though.

It's really amazing how he's diminished since leaving UGA, thought for sure he'd break out in the NFL but goes to show you...

Glad he had a break out year last season, thanks to Peyton. Been wanting to see him succeed since he was drafted. He's not the answer we need, though.

I'd rather have him than S-Jax. People say durability is a concern, well Jackson played in 12 games last year, Knowshon played in 16. Moreno is 26, and S-Jax will be 31 before the start of the season. We all know the age that RB's start to fall off, hopefully he has at least one more productive year in him though.

I don't like Jackson but I trust him to stay healthy a lot more than I do Moreno. When was the last time Jackson was hurt before last year? Moreno is hurt every season