What Decision Would Cause You To Flip Out The Most?

Im thinking the big 4(Mack,Clowney,Matthews,Robinson) are gone at 6. Been sayin it... So its gonna be Watkins(BPA) or a trade down. And what if we cant find a legit trade partner? Just imagine what'll be going through TD's head if this happened.. lol

Edited by zekeyboy1

In order of pissed off i would be:

1) trading either of the 2nd or 3rd round picks from this season, or a future 1st round pick to move up. It doesn't matter who the Falcons got by trading up, i would not believe it was worth it.

2) picking a TE before the 4th round

3) taking Lewan or Pryor at #6 (either will be available in the middle of the 1st, and Falcons could have gained more picks by trading down)

4) taking Watkins if either Robinson or Mack are still available

I thinking the big 4(Mack,Clowney,Matthews,Robinson) are gone at 6. Been sayin it... So its gonna be Watkins(BPA) or a trade down. And what if we cant find a legit trade partner? Just imagine what'll be going through TD's head if this happened.. lol

I'd rather not add a Watkins or Ebron ...but to be honest an impact player at any position not QB, or ST specific would be fine. And I include elite OL as playmakers

1. Not addressing pass rush.

2. Not continuing to improve Offensive line.

3. Not finding a decent FS to replacement for Decoudn't.

4. Not finding a decent KR/PR.

5. Using "everything is process" as excuse for not addressing all of the above.

That is all.