Why Is Everything Now Considered "bullying"?

Doozer

http://gma.yahoo.com/march-madness-style-bracket-rates-high-school-girls-173913295--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

Authorities were investigating a Twitter account that created a competition for the best looking girls at Shaker High in Albany, N.Y. The anonymous account holders of @SHSBracketology selected four students from each grade and called for classmates to rank them by their looks

So a girl is chosen as one of the top four prettiest in her class and she's offended? This is so bad that the police had to get involved? I guess they better stop crowning a Homecoming Queen too.

I don't think we can really appreciate the difference in the childhood experience now because of social media, compared to our own childhoods. We all knew of or dealt with bullying as children, but the big difference now is that it doesn't end when the child gets home. Facebook and Twitter allows them to make it a 24/7 **** for some poor kid for the entire world to see.

Part of me is very glad that I didn't grow up with the technology of today.

I don't think we can really appreciate the difference in the childhood experience now because of social media, compared to our own childhoods. We all knew of or dealt with bullying as children, but the big difference now is that it doesn't end when the child gets home. Facebook and Twitter allows them to make it a 24/7 **** for some poor kid for the entire world to see.

Part of me is very glad that I didn't grow up with the technology of today.

Excellent point.

http://gma.yahoo.com/march-madness-style-bracket-rates-high-school-girls-173913295--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

So a girl is chosen as one of the top four prettiest in her class and she's offended? This is so bad that the police had to get involved? I guess they better stop crowning a Homecoming Queen too.

Not trying to be mean, but if she's one of the top four.... Well, let's just say I'm glad I didn't attend that high school.