I Wish I Knew Ncaa Basketball.

ryanjulio211

Bergen says the chance of randomly predicting the outcome of the main draw's 63 games is one in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808

Even if you knew NCAA basketball... picking upsets is hard to predict... those years when 2 and 3 seeds fall in the first round are nasty.

Flip... I agree I think the fall for me in basketball was when I had no idea who half the draft picks were when I knew almost all of them ... It was a bunch of high school and foreign people and that started the fall. Jordan left and destroyed the NBA for me with the mememe mememe people. Then slowly college basketball just wasn't fun anymore.

Bergen says the chance of randomly predicting the outcome of the main draw's 63 games is one in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808

Even if you knew NCAA basketball... picking upsets is hard to predict... those years when 2 and 3 seeds fall in the first round are nasty.

Yeah but if you assume the top 3 in each bracket are going to win their first game, and you are right about that, you can cut that number in half twelve times. It becomes pracitcally a lay up at that point.

2.25 quadrillion to one. Totally doable.