We Can Get A Starting Ot In The Second Round!

Right tackles can be found in the second. Sam Baker is the starting LT who is making a boatload of money. If Zach Martin, Yankey, or Antonio Richardson is there grab them!

You people screaming for Robinson & Matthews need to let that sink in for a minute.

Edited by GTJeff1975

You people screaming for Robinson & Matthews need to let that sink in for a minute.

You don't draft a franchise right tackle in the top 5. You draft the franchise left tackle. In the case, Baker starts at left tackle while the new OT starts at right in 2014. In 2015, Baker takes a payout and gets moved to right tackle or is released. Of course this years OT becomes the left tackle. Anyone who thinks Baker see the end of his contract at the current rate is dreaming.

Edited by TheFalconian

You don't draft a franchise right tackle in the top 5. You draft the franchise left tackle. In the case, Baker starts at left tackle while the new OT starts at right in 2014. In 2015, Baker takes a payout and gets moved to right tackle or is released. Of course this years OT becomes the left tackle. Anyone who thinks Baker see the end of his contract at the current rate is dreaming.

that can t seem to let that sink in.

If you think TD and Smith are on the hot seat now, wait till Ryan get's injured after Blank opened his checkbook to sign Ryan for mega bucks...There drafting an OT...**** Bakers contract he has one year to prove himself, after that it's over.

You don't have the chance of drafting an OT that is blue chip that often...

Of course, Sam Baker being the team's starting LT is why people are screaming for Robinson and Matthews.biggrin.png

I can understand that. He is not on my Christmas list either but TD in his infinite wisdom decided to pay him like he was a first ballot HOFer. He aint going no where

I can understand that. He is not on my Christmas list either but TD in his infinite wisdom decided to pay him like he was a first ballot HOFer. He aint going no where

That was before Blank said we need some help(you need some help) because if you don't get this fixed FAST your toast.

flame away if you must, but I think a year or 2 max with tice and holmes will take bakers job.

Another reason why we should draft a pure RT instead of drafting a LT and putting them @ RT. Didn't we learn from last year? Holmes is a LT. Let him develop there and see what happens instead of judging him for what he did @ RT.

The franchise LTs are available in the first round only.

While good 3-4 pass rushers can be found just about anywhere.

Justin Houston

Robert Mathis

Elvis Dumervil

Tamba Hali

Paul Kruger

Trent Cole

Lamarr Woodley

Jason Worilds

Junior Galette

All taken 2nd round or later.

Impact defender in the first. Moses in the 2nd. We need a RT to play RT, not a LT to move to RT. We have a few years to worry about Baker. We can solve RT now.

What????This is the NFL you don't have years to fix any problem, you fix it now or get canned.

Your telling me teams don't show a player the door if he doesn't perform after repeated chances regardless of his contract???

I hope Baker does well...if healthy he can be a positive, I'm just not banking on it...nor do I think Blank is...adding a assistant GM, new line coaches, Screams Blank said fix this asap.

Your telling me teams don't show a player the door if he doesn't perform after repeated chances regardless of his contract???

I hope Baker does well...if healthy he can be a positive, I'm just not banking on it...nor do I think Blank is...adding a assistant GM, new line coaches, Screams Blank said fix this asap.

Baker CANNOT be shown the door for at least two seasons because of his contract. What aren't you getting here?