We Should Think Of Doubling Down Again In The Draft

J-Wall

I believe we have laid a pretty good foundation for the start of the 3-4 D. I would look to draft Mack for an OLB position and then grab either Trent Murphy or Stephon Tuitt as the other. We probably could pick up a starting RT in the 3rd or trade back into the 2nd for one.

I believe we have laid a pretty good foundation for the start of the 3-4 D. I would look to draft Mack for an OLB position and then grab either Trent Murphy or Stephon Tuitt as the other. We probably could pick up a starting RT in the 3rd or trade back into the 2nd for one.

We will stay put and take what's there at BPA. It will either be Mack or one of the LT's.

We will stay put and take what's there at BPA. It will either be Mack or one of the LT's.

I gins toy believe we will do just that. If Mack is there he will be the pick. I would love to get Robinson but I highly doubt he falls to 6. I'm not even quite sure if Mathews will but he probably will. All I know is we will be getting a dang good football player at 6.

Tuitt would be DE right? Nothing wrong with that, but seems to me our D line starters are pretty much set. Plus we have just put the majority of our FA resources into that position. Tuitt would take a 2nd rounder to obtain, and he would not start at least right away. We need to start putting resources into our other positions of need.

I gins toy believe we will do just that. If Mack is there he will be the pick. I would love to get Robinson but I highly doubt he falls to 6. I'm not even quite sure if Mathews will but he probably will. All I know is we will be getting a dang good football player at 6.

We could even trade back a few spots, obtain at least a 3rd and a later pick, and still get one of the top O linemen, Safety, CB....lots of options.

We could even trade back a few spots, obtain at least a 3rd and a later pick, and still get one of the top O linemen, Safety, CB....lots of options.

True, we need a safety that can step in and play

Wasn't really on the Champ Bailey wagon but makes sense now

Tuitt would be DE right? Nothing wrong with that, but seems to me our D line starters are pretty much set. Plus we have just put the majority of our FA resources into that position. Tuitt would take a 2nd rounder to obtain, and he would not start at least right away. We need to start putting resources into our other positions of need.

We actually only have one 5 true 5 tech and one true NT if nothing else wr need some back ups for Soliai and Jackson seeing how depth is always a problem

We actually only have one 5 true 5 tech and one true NT if nothing else wr need some back ups for Soliai and Jackson seeing how depth is always a problem

Yup. Although goodman has length to play 5 tech. And I'm assuming peters can--not seeing him as a NT