This Is My First Round De

I always liked Dee Ford but he fell into kind of no man's land to me. He's far enough down the draft i feel like we'd be losing out on really good talent if we traded down that far, but he's still slotted to go early enough that a trade up from the 2'nd would be too much.

That and his size worries me, i've heard he doesn't handle his light weight very well and gets washed out a lot from plays.

Really liked him nearer the seniorbowl but he's lost some spark for me. *Shrug*

He's good... I think his closing speed is his best asset. Funny how he talked crap about Clowney's lack of tech. but he isn't all that polished either. He needs to develop some more pass rushing moves and work on using his hands and feet at the same time and even then I think his ceiling is something close to Chris Clemons. He will be a great situational pass rusher but he will struggle to hold his own in the run game.

Edited by Macintez

I'll admit I didn't know much about this kid, but this draft profile intrigues me.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20140224/dee-ford-2014-nfl-draft/

He's fought through a lot, and he seems very driven. Those are traits I like in a football player. Especially one who weighs nearly 250 pounds and runs a 4.5 to 4.6 40.

To get "value," we'd have to trade down. He's projected to go between 25 and 30, but I could see someone grabbing him in the teens. My guess is we're looking OT in the draft, but if I'm wrong about that, I'd love to see us make a move for this kid, especially if we can trade back and pick up extra picks in the process.

This, the Panthers NEED a wide reciever after they let all three of their recievers get away. I'm sure we could get a plethora for the #6 pick.

I wouldn't dare give Cam a WR like Watkins! What? Watkins will make an immediate impact on whatever team that drafts him.

Lets keep him out the NFC south please.

I wouldn't dare give Cam a WR like Watkins! What? Watkins will make an immediate impact on whatever team that drafts him.

Lets keep him out the NFC south please.

Cam will overthrow it 4 out of 5 times but have one good 8 minute drive that makes everyone think he's great.