I'm More Concerned About Fs And Rt

head hunter

Those two positions have me kinda twisted in the draft. We need both but its like which one first. If we go FS 2nd rd then I think the next best RT can't be had until the 4th. If we go vice versa with RT 2nd rd then we miss out on an upgrade at FS. I had a mock today with a FS in the 2nd and RT in the 4th.(In FA/Draft forum)

Honestly I think we need a disrupter like Mack more than FS. Prime example is a statement made by Ed Reed when he was talking about always being a ballhawk only because of the pressure of the dline. There system was mostly accurately timed coverages for the average amount of time the dline took to get there. I agree with you on right tackle but I think we are going to roll with a competition between Johnson/Holmes/Carimi

The more I think about it. I think our FO is content with the RT situation.

If a great one falls, then we would pick him up but honestly I think the FO priorities are a 3-4 pass rushing OLB and FS.

This is why I believe that we will pick Mack and trade back into the 1st for a FS. That is my prediction.

I think we will stick with our current options at RT.

Edited by ATLFalcons11