Atl Gm's 32 Team Mock(Free Agency Revisions Included)

atlGM

1. Texans- Teddy bridgewater QB

I think one of the reasons Bill Obrien came to Houston was opportunity to take his own signal caller. Although Bortles may have the prototypical size of a pocket passer they choose the most polished product available.

2. Browns- Jonny Manzel QB trade

The browns know that this maybe their best chance to turn around their franchise. They have needed a budding star like Manzel in Cleveland for years.

3. Jaguars- Blake Bortles QB

Clowney will very tempting hear but everyone knows you can't win withought a servicble QB.

4. Rams- Sammy Watkins WR

I think the Rams will take a long look at Clowney but ultimately go for the better team fit

5. Raiders- Jake Matthews OT

The Raiders Made them selves look like the Raiders in free agency by creating holes instead of filling them. They win with their first pick by default and select a Tackle they never should have had to select

6. Falcons- Khalil Mack OlB/DE

Before free agency, if available clowney to atlanta was a sure thing. After signing 3-4 personal I think they go for Mack who in some in eyes will be a better pro anyway

7. Bucs- Jadaveon Clowney DE

I think the original plan was to go RT to solidify the line but Clowney and the bucs wold be a match madein heaven

8. Vikings- CJ Mosley LB

The vikes sorely need a QB but David Carr here is probably a bit of a reach. Over the past three years the vikings have drafted some pretty good talent on the defensive side. Hiring Mike Zimmer will help get the most out of the that unit who adds a solid defender to hold down the middle of the field.

9. Buffalo- Greg Robinsin OT

I thunk the bills will super tempted to ebron here but the thought of Robinson opening wholes in the run game will be too much for them to pass up

10. Lions- Justin gilbert CB

The lions have talent at soo many spots on their roster. This year they finally add a cornerback to help against the bears and packers big wideouts.

11. Titans- Anthony Barr DE/OLB

Many have projected barr going in the top 10 I'm just not convinced he as that good. The titans do need pass rush help and It has been said that they want to move to a 3-42. This could be a good fit for the athlete out of UCLA.

12. Giants- Taylor Lewen OT

They already picked up schwartz in free agency. Adding lewan and sliding pugh to guard will bring give them what they need to run the ball the way they did in their championship runs

13. Rams- Calvin Pryor S

I think the combine helped push pryor into the #1 safety spot. He is a little more physical than Dix and has just as much range. The Rams had the 19th ranked pass defense and would love Pryor here

14. Bears- Rasheed Hageman DT

The only whole left unaddressed in free agency so far has been the DT spot hageman or donald makes too muvh sense here

15. Steelers- Mike Evans Wr

Previously I had louis nix slated here. The steelers went out and free agency signed NT cam thomas so they will probably being looking for the next best value

16- Cowboys- Aaron Donald DT

The cowbows are pretty set on the offensive side of the ball. I think they fall in love with Donald following the combine.

17- Ravens- Zach Martin OT/OG

The Ravens had no problem letting Oher walk I think they've been eyeing the draft as a viable avenue to replace him since the season ended

18- Jets- Marquise Lee WR

The addition of decker was definitely needed but they shouldn't stop there. Lee may not be as exploisive as watkins be he is a playmaker and well worth the 18th selection

19- Dolphins- Xavier Su'a Filo OG

After the Incognito Martin ordeal offensive line has to be lock for the dolphins. Brandon albert was a start but I think MIam goes heavy on oline in the draft

20- Cardinals- Dee Ford OLB

Abraham can't have more the one more season in the tank. Him even cracking the line up shows they have strong need for a pass push

21- Packers- Eric Ebron TE

The pack need safety help but not as much as they need a replacement for finley.

22- Eagles- Darqueze Dennard CB

The eagles front seven did surprisingly well in their first year in a 3-4 alignment. Their secondary on the other hand left much to desire.

23- Chiefs- David Yankey OG

Losing both asomoah and Schwartz in free agency has left a nice sized whole on the right side

24- Bengals- Kony Ealy DE

The bengals are another team withought many holes. They do have an aging secondary Fuller would bring a nice infusion of young talent.

25- Chargers- Kyle Fuller CB

It was obvious in their playoff loss that their secondary was outmatched. Adding another corner is a no brainer here

26- Rams- Jason Verret CB

After deciding to part ways with the aging finnegan a corner seems right here

27- Saints- Ryan Shazier OLB

It seems the saints are trying to work a way to resign Strief so saints look to bolster the from seven

28- Panthers- Kelvin Benjamin WR

Benjamin didn't run very well at the combine but has a chance to rebound at his pro day in a more familiar setting. Losing gross was a big loss as well but as of right now cam dosent have anybody to throw the ball to

29- Patriots- Louis Nix DT

It seems too easy for the Pats sometimes

30- 49ers- Marcus Martin C

A team like the 9ers is hard to mock because they are complete as any team out there. They could use a extra pass rusher to go along with Aldon Smith. With Goodwin hitting 35 I think it's time to find a replacement

31- Denver Broncos- Ha Ha Clinton Dix S

Denver has already addressed the defense pretty thoroughly in free agency but clinton dix maybe to good pass up

32- Seahawks- Timmy Jernigan DT

The hawks lost a couple DT's to free agency Jernigan would be a perfect fit here

33. Texans- Jace Amaro TE

34. Skins- Jordan Matthews WR

35. Jaguars- Carlos Hyde RB

36. Browns- Brandin Cooks WR

37. Raiders- David Carr QB

38. Falcons- Morgan Moses OT

39. Bucs- Odell Beckham WR

40. Vikings- Jimmy Gerapolo QB

41. Bills- Jimmie Ward S

42. Lions- Scott Crichton DE

43. Titans- Bradley Roby CB

44. Giants- Stephon Tuitt DT

45. Rams- Gabe Jackson OG

46. Bears- Domonique Easley DT

47. Steelers- Deone Buchanan S

48. Cowbows- Kyle Van Noy OLB/DE

49. Ravens- Tre Mason RB

50. Jets- Marcus Robinson CB

51. Dolphins- Cyrus Kouandijo OT

52. Cardinals- Aaron Murray QB

53. Packers- Chris Borland LB

54. Eagles- Trent Murphy OLB/DE

55. Chiefs- Allen Robinson WR

56. Bengals- Jarvis Landry WR

57. Chargers- Devonte Adams WR

58. Colts- Larmarcus Joyner S/CB

59. Saints- Travis Swanson C

60. Panthers- Joel Bitonio OT

61. Patriots- Weston Richburg C

62. 49ers- Martavious Bryant WR

63. Broncos- Jack Mehort OT

64. Seahawks- Brandon Thomas OG

Edited by atlGM

No way we pass up Clowney or Robinson for Mack. Mack I probably option D for this team. Clowney,Robinson,Mathews and then Mack is probably our big board top 4

Ehhh no.

Clowney = one guy on a good team who ended up with 3.5 sacks

Mack = a one man team on a terrible team who ended up with 10.5 sacks and 3 INTERCEPTIONS.

To me that's a no ******* brainer.

Morgan Moses won't be our guy in the 2nd round I just look at the roster right now and I believe there's a reason they bought in Gabe Carimi resigned Mike Johnson still have Lamar Holmes and have my guy Schraeder in the wings and for me if I'm watching whats going on personally 1 of those 4 guys will be playing RT next season.

Mack or Clowney at this point in time I'm still on Clowney.I don't care for the fact that we bought in 34 DT's here.For me Clowney is a better defender.I'd still take him over Mack.

Edited by kiwifalcon

Morgan Moses won't be our guy in the 2nd round I just look at the roster right now and I believe there's a reason they bought in Gabe Carimi resigned Mike Johnson still have Lamar Holmes and have my guy Schraeder in the wings and for me if I'm watching whats going on personally 1 of those 4 guys will be playing RT next season.

Mack or Clowney at this point in time I'm still on Clowney.I don't care for the fact that we bought in 34 DT's here.For me Clowney is a better defender.I'd still take him over Mack.

I view carimi as nothing more than a camp body johnson as depth abd Holmes as bakers week six replacement. Shraeder I don't know he has size but he looked like he was an undrafted guy most of the time last year.

As far as my personal wants. I still want us to pick up Zach strief and take a safety in the second but I don't think we do that.

The clowney vs mack skill argument will never have a winner so I'm not going there. I will say though I don't think it would be wise to spend the money we did and then draft a guy that doesn't really fit the system we are moving to.

I view carimi as nothing more than a camp body johnson as depth abd Holmes as bakers week six replacement. Shraeder I don't know he has size but he looked like he was an undrafted guy most of the time last year.

As far as my personal wants. I still want us to pick up Zach strief and take a safety in the second but I don't think we do that.

The clowney vs mack skill argument will never have a winner so I'm not going there. I will say though I don't think it would be wise to spend the money we did and then draft a guy that doesn't really fit the system we are moving to.

I'm warming up to safety in the 2nd and a possible trade up into the late first to get Pryor throw in a Champ Bailey the secondary is soughted.

RT I gotta believe right now 1 of those 4 guys will be the answer the only position not mentioned we need depth at is LG they have Gunn there right now but because Blalock has been this lines iron man I'd have a good look at Gabe Jackson in the 3rd round as a future replacement for Blalock then I'd address TE in the 4th and I'm on the CJ Fedorowicz train at the moment.

no offense kiwi - but Gabe Carimi's a joke.

no offense kiwi - but Gabe Carimi's a joke.

Well I'm guessing they bought him in for a reason and the fact they resigned Mike Johnson to a prove it 1 year deal says pretty much to me the FO believes they have the answer at RT on the roster right now as scary as that may sound.

Well I'm guessing they bought him in for a reason and the fact they resigned Mike Johnson to a prove it 1 year deal says pretty much to me the FO believes they have the answer at RT on the roster right now as scary as that may sound.

I think Carimi is a "camp body" that they hope could turn into something else - total wildcard.

Mike Johnson is not even a tease - in 4 years he has been hurt or on the bench.....I know Falcons were high on him going into last year before he went on IR - I've written him off as well - not a believer - would love to be wrong.

Browns will take Bortles over Manzel...Clowney won't make it past the Raiders and that's fine with me...

the raiders just signed three DE's so I can definitely see them passing on clowney. But then again it's raiderso I can see them drafting a fourth DE.

Don't see anybody taking a non qb over Clowney our personal opinions aside he is still the best player in the draft. And no GM wants to be the guy to pass on him.

He possibly has the mist potential of any player very true but his question marks are undeniable. I wouldn't be to upset if we got him but I wouldn't try and make him into a OLB and I think we made a strong statement that we are going in that direction.

I've heard people make good arguments that you draft players and change shemes to fit the player and I agree with that to an extent. My take is that Mack has the ability to all pro as well and he doesn't have work ethic concerns.

Ehhh no.

Clowney = one guy on a good team who ended up with 3.5 sacks

Mack = a one man team on a terrible team who ended up with 10.5 sacks and 3 INTERCEPTIONS.

To me that's a no ******* brainer.

Vs much worse competition.

Clowney faced some of he best lines in college while Mack did not........ Now that does not mean he will be a bust but tat HAS to be taken into account when evaluating the 2