I Think We Signed Someone Very Recently Today

capologist

It will soon be revealed that this is all fake, and Cap will be known as the greatest troll on AFMB. biggrin.png

That's why it's phrased the way it is. laugh.png

Seriously though, FFBC posted what I saw (I need to get more tech savvy to do that myself!). If Baker and Szczerba were still here then they would have already been among the active contracts, not adding 1 today and a $2million hit as they would be league minimum players...

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, nice catch! Here's hoping it's a safety or OT.

$1.5 million likely means 1 of:

FS: Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson

RT: David Stewart, Tyson Clabo

I hope it's David "Big Country" Stewart. He is a massive RT who for 4-5 years was without question the best RT in the NFL. He is still a nasty blocker, and his demeanor would pair well with RG Asamoah. Could provide the value that Willie Colon brought to the Jets last year, which was a TON for a similar $1.5 mil -- he changed the culture of their OL back to a unified, nasty tough unit. I'd love to run behind a right side of Asamoah and Stewart. Gives Holmes a full offseason to focus on his ability at left tackle to either unseat Baker at training camp or in 2015.

I have a ton of respect for Tice as an OL coach (he made the Bears abominable unit respectable -- their 2012 OL was as bad as our 2013 OL, but with a nasty RG & Bushrod from Saints they became a good, cohesive unit).

$1.5 million likely means 1 of:

FS: Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson

RT: David Stewart, Tyson Clabo

I hope it's David "Big Country" Stewart. He is a massive RT who for 4-5 years was without question the best RT in the NFL. He is still a nasty blocker, and his demeanor would pair well with RG Asamoah. Could provide the value that Willie Colon brought to the Jets last year, which was a TON for a similar $1.5 mil -- he changed the culture of their OL back to a unified, nasty tough unit. I'd love to run behind a right side of Asamoah and Stewart. Gives Holmes a full offseason to focus on his ability at left tackle to either unseat Baker at training camp or in 2015.

I have a ton of respect for Tice as an OL coach (he made the Bears abominable unit respectable -- their 2012 OL was as bad as our 2013 OL, but with a nasty RG & Bushrod from Saints they became a good, cohesive unit).

When asked about his NFL future, free agent T David Stewart said, "It’s going to take a lot to get me off the lake."

These comments confirm speculation that Stewart would seriously consider retirement after being cut by the Titans earlier this month. Stewart is not retiring officially yet and did leave open the possibility of return. It seems more likely he will hang them up. Stewart spent his entire career with the Titans, starting 116 games at right tackle over the last eight seasons.

Source: The Tennessean Mar 14 - 6:29 PM

I am in the same boat with my 2 year old boy. I put Mickey Clubhouse on the iPad and Kentucky vs LSU on the TV.

If you have an iPad, install Disney Jr and register your cable provider. They can watch any show they want. My boy turned 2 last week and he's known how to find Mickey on it all by himself for a while now. I try not to let him watch too much, but when he does, I'm watching something else :-)

I am in the same boat with my 2 year old boy. I put Mickey Clubhouse on the iPad and Kentucky vs LSU on the TV.

If you have an iPad, install Disney Jr and register your cable provider. They can watch any show they want. My boy turned 2 last week and he's known how to find Mickey on it all by himself for a while now. I try not to let him watch too much, but when he does, I'm watching something else :-)

Haha, I was doing the same thing but the ghetto way... lots of mickey on youtube, thats how she would watch it on our ipad. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah my wife has been letting my kid watch Mickey on YouTube on her IPad and IPhone. We have Direct TV. We been trying to get her to play more instead of watching TV.

Yeah my wife has been letting my kid watch Mickey on YouTube on her IPad and IPhone. We have Direct TV. We been trying to get her to play more instead of watching TV.

Same, thankfully its warming up. She loves being outside. I get on to my wife for letting her watch tv too much and not playing.

Nothing to fall for. Just think about it logically, if those 2 players had been on the roster then nothing would have been added today and it would be 59, not 58. Just sayin' smile.png

Again though, they were both signed to multiyear agreements. If they were cut, then how come no site has knowledge of this?