Falcons Signings Vs Saints Signing (Pictures)

Guest Fibonacci 2

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

Great, now we have to worry about the Aints sending a Terminator back in time to stop Worrilow, which as we all know is impossible.

yeah he spoke on that too. but something about swamp monsters are idiots and have no clue what 1/0 means on a computer so therefore they are clueless on making a terminator.

this is how bad it gets

ATT00006..jpg

see he ran out of Vicodins. and their future money was washed away in days of the past of byrd and brees. so they are now at wal-mart with food stamps and some reason they hang out with richard simmons.<<<---- warlock worrilow was confused on this as well.

24e7rr9.jpg

again worrilow is lost as much as we are.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

That was the year without a coach and the horrible defense.

If you really think tyson jackson is some kind of stud you are kidding yourself. KC had a stud defense, they had stud probowl players. he was not one of them. Maybe he'll get you 5 sacks. I'm happy you signed him actually. No more pressure again this year.

I can't diss the other two guys, Especially the nose tackle, not after seeing that one amazing tackle on Ingram last year! Wait I just checked the box score. That was his only tackle of the game. And they got their arse kicked. He's awesome.

shut up richard simmons. we all know it's you and you are making no sense with your rambilings. your Byrd has been exposed.

24e7rr9.jpg

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

That was the year without a coach and the horrible defense.

If you really think tyson jackson is some kind of stud you are kidding yourself. KC had a stud defense, they had stud probowl players. he was not one of them. Maybe he'll get you 5 sacks. I'm happy you signed him actually. No more pressure again this year.

I can't diss the other two guys, Especially the nose tackle, not after seeing that one amazing tackle on Ingram last year! Wait I just checked the box score. That was his only tackle of the game. And they got their arse kicked. He's awesome.

shut up richard simmons. we all know it's you and you are making no sense with your rambilings. your Byrd has been exposed.

24e7rr9.jpg

did you see what chiefs did to y;all? now that was a **** of a game. Asamoah did great at pass blocking and run blocking.

look at jamaal charles best game from 2012. how many yards is that......... OMG DUDE that is y'all he did that against. OMG Asamoah did a stand up job blocking then, look at the results of that running back Jamaal Charles

2d8f31h.jpg

did two of their wins come from y'all?

powend_medium.gif

jackson didn't get his shot at your blocker just rolling over there....there was already a swarm of DT/DE killing y'all.

bushrod_medium.gif

What the **** is this? a murder I tell you, a murder.

tjackhop_medium.gif

LOL That is hilarious laugh.png !

Reason #238481 people make fun of this forum. Bryd is a FS, not a corner (and could you please take down the pic that's not even him), and one of the best ones in the NFL. Bryd is not responsible for Roddy having a good game. He's not playing him one on one. Bryd plays a lot of single high safety.

Yes, I'm happy with our free agent signings. Our lines went to crap, and this gives us more flexibility in the draft, but must you make us look like ******* with this dumb thread?

But it's fun watchin Falc fans make themselves feel better by looking foolish.. carry on ;-)

1. Jairus Byrd. . . meh . . . while many of you were drooling over him, I did not want him in the first place . . . .

too expensive. . . 6 years 54 mil 28 mil guaranteed!!! shytin' me!

2. saints are dumb. your pass defense was actually pretty good and you go out and get a safety when clearly you have more glaring needs before a free safety

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

7-9 without our coach... 4-12 with your coach and "great" qb. Laughing stock of the NFL.

ummmm injuries.

but you want to know what was actually the laughing stock of the NFL. your defense being the worst defense in all of the NFL record.

want to know something more funny. who has more wins overall?

- I mean you want to talk future, then talk future and only future.

- you want to talk past of how things, then talk the entire past.

you do not get to pick and choice your start and end date.

so fact of the future is

- we brought in people to help us on both side of the ball

- y'all cut player and still have big holes. and got a good guy, but for a position you do not need.

fact of past

- yep we went 4-12. first time having a losing season under Smith

- y'all had the worst defense a couple years ago. and it was the worst in NFL history.

- but more so we have won more games overall.

Agree to disagree. They have Vaccaro to line up anywhere. Byrd will be playing a lot of single high, which he's great at.

I have to disagree here again.

When Byrd played us as the deep safety he lined up 15 yards deep every time and this took him out the play most of the time. He did a very good job of not letting anything behind him but I was very surprised to see him not have the range to make a play on the ball. He would get there for a tackle if the corner missed but not until after the ball was there and a catch could be made.

Roddy averaged 14.3 yards a reception and you would think the single high safety that lines up 15 yards deep would be able to make more plays on the ball.....especially when they're making that much.

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

LOL That is hilarious laugh.png !

thanks. it took me maybe 3 minutes to put it together. and all those pictures are from that exact game.

2. saints are dumb. your pass defense was actually pretty good and you go out and get a safety when clearly you have more glaring needs before a free safety

So the Saints lose a safety and need the defense to create more turnovers:

Saints sign a safety who has forced 33 turnovers. Real dumb move.

Agree to disagree. They have Vaccaro to line up anywhere. Byrd will be playing a lot of single high, which he's great at.

What do you mean they troll ? Vaccaro is coming off one injury on to another !

I hope we play them Stains week one again angry.png !!

Some get back on him wacko.png is in order tongue.png !!!

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

Reason #238481 people make fun of this forum. Bryd is a FS, not a corner (and could you please take down the pic that's not even him), and one of the best ones in the NFL. Bryd is not responsible for Roddy having a good game. He's not playing him one on one. Bryd plays a lot of single high safety.

Yes, I'm happy with our free agent signings. Our lines went to crap, and this gives us more flexibility in the draft, but must you make us look like ******* with this dumb thread?

he isn't a corner. I am so flabbergasted right now. but he was the reason for Roddy getting 143 yards. you watch the game? did you see Roddy catching all over him.

as for the first picture being removed... awww do you not know how to read? it says it right there it is not him and this is Roddy coming at him.

dumb thread?..... I pointed out we exposed Byrd. did you miss it where he had 9 tackles and it was the most in his season? did you miss it that ryan targetted him the most? did you even watch the game? did you see how many different pictures of Roddy and DJ catching all over Byrd?

keep ignoring facts. but don't go crying when falcons put a mud hole in y'all. man up and come back and say I was right. Just like I have done many times and none of y'all own up to your words. There is still the thread on how Brees new signing and the way it was structured would be hurting y'all in 2014, and all the back loading...........and guess what. it is. but not one of y'all want to bump that old thread.

here I bet you that when Brees retires/cut/traded/goes to another team. anyhow when 2017 or sooner comes of brees not being there. Loomis and peyton will be gone. No way will they be able to breath with all the cap problems that will be coming.

he isn't a corner. I am so flabbergasted right now. but he was the reason for Roddy getting 143 yards. you watch the game? did you see Roddy catching all over him.

as for the first picture being removed... awww do you not know how to read? it says it right there it is not him and this is Roddy coming at him.

dumb thread?..... I pointed out we exposed Byrd. did you miss it where he had 9 tackles and it was the most in his season? did you miss it that ryan targetted him the most? did you even watch the game? did you see how many different pictures of Roddy and DJ catching all over Byrd?

keep ignoring facts. but don't go crying when falcons put a mud hole in y'all. man up and come back and say I was right. Just like I have done many times and none of y'all own up to your words. There is still the thread on how Brees new signing and the way it was structured would be hurting y'all in 2014, and all the back loading...........and guess what. it is. but not one of y'all want to bump that old thread.

here I bet you that when Brees retires/cut/traded/goes to another team. anyhow when 2017 or sooner comes of brees not being there. Loomis and peyton will be gone. No way will they be able to breath with all the cap problems that will be coming.

He's a Stain. They can only read pictures..... sometimes blink.png

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

Lol this topic is funny.....ole drew had a lip lock on richard. Lmao

24e7rr9.jpg

even his wives hand is getting into it. this is an all new low for brees. I mean is he trying to make some money to buy Graham or something?

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

He's a Stain. They can only read pictures..... sometimes blink.png

LOL that is actually why I did it.

sometimes I write to them in color. I heard it helps the minds on pre-K/first graders minds

You toothless saint hillbillies are too stupid to understand just how irresponsible the Byrd signing was. Once you stop drooling over Byrd and take a look at your team you'll see that you've hurt yourselves. How on earth are you going to protect your own players now when someone comes in and makes offers for them? For example if somebody makes an offer for your OT Zack Strief.... UH OH we have nothing left to match it.... dumbazzes.

Edited by HASHBROWN3

Total Defense:

Atlanta - 27

New Orleans - 4

Sacks:

Atlanta - 29

New Orleans - 4

Passing Defense:

Atlanta - 21

New Orleans - 2

Rushing Defense:

Atlanta - 31

New Orleans - 19

Offense - I won't even go there because Atlanta was pathetic in all categories with that 100M QB you all praise.

Thanks and come again with your hate. 4-12 last season.

Preach on preacher. The only reason the Falcons signed those players yesterday is because LOOMIS LET THEM.