Falcons Signings Vs Saints Signing (Pictures)

Guest Fibonacci 2

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you see what chiefs did to y;all? now that was a **** of a game. Asamoah did great at pass blocking and run blocking.

look at jamaal charles best game from 2012. how many yards is that......... OMG DUDE that is y'all he did that against. OMG Asamoah did a stand up job blocking then, look at the results of that running back Jamaal Charles

2d8f31h.jpg

did two of their wins come from y'all?

powend_medium.gif

jackson didn't get his shot at your blocker just rolling over there....there was already a swarm of DT/DE killing y'all.

bushrod_medium.gif

What the **** is this? a murder I tell you, a murder.

tjackhop_medium.gif

That's a good example from two years ago smh. We know how things changed last year. Good thing you have Jamal Charles in your backfield too. I'm sure Steve Jackson will do just as well.

Tyson Jackson = Ray Edwards. A product of his teamates. Yall should have known better!! Your front office was fooled again.

Edited by Uptownhardhitta!

i almost did it. But thought people would not notice how bad Byrd was.

I usually find gifs. But once in a while I'll make one.

I'll see what i can find on Jackson and Byrd play.

Yeah you can't really tell from the highlight.

The all 22 really does a good job showing he doesn't have make up speed to compensate if he takes a wrong first step.

I love this thread so much. biggrin.png

Jarius Byrd is the NO version of us grabbing Ray Edwards. Dude is average and overpaid. White torched him hobbled and without Julio, that's a fact.

Tyson Jackson is Ray Edwards

Maybe Byrd had a bad game vs you all last year, but no one calls him average. Calling him overpaid is relative. IMO Tyson is overpaid. If he's a defensive end he needs sacks. That's what yall been screaming right?? Pressure!! Good job, you got a solid run stopper in FA. Yeah. Hope those corners are ready to guard WRs for 5 seconds.

Edited by Uptownhardhitta!

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

That's a good example from two years ago smh. We know how things changed last year. Good thing you have Jamal Charles in your backfield too. I'm sure Steve Jackson will do just as well.

Tyson Jackson = Ray Edwards. A product of his teamates. Yall should have known better!! Your front office was fooled again.

well when was it that you played these guys?

and awww you are comparing Edwards to a new signed player. they are nothing a like.

come on man, do something better then that. dude I slaughtered Byrd and you have nothing of slaughtering any of our signings. zero.

Reason #238481 people make fun of this forum. Bryd is a FS, not a corner (and could you please take down the pic that's not even him), and one of the best ones in the NFL. Bryd is not responsible for Roddy having a good game. He's not playing him one on one. Bryd plays a lot of single high safety.

Yes, I'm happy with our free agent signings. Our lines went to crap, and this gives us more flexibility in the draft, but must you make us look like ******* with this dumb thread?

I downloaded the game two days ago just to look at Byrd and wasn't impressed.

Yeah I watched the all 22 of that game and focused on him specifically.

I was trying to tell people here that he was good but they needed to be careful what they expected they were getting with Byrd.

He doesn't have elite speed so he's not a guy that has range to be everywhere on the field. When he lined up as the deep safety for Buffalo he would line up 15 yards deep and it took him out of the play most of the time which was surprising.

He's a good player and a nice addition but not for that price.

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

Yeah you can't really tell from the highlight.

The all 22 really does a good job showing he doesn't have make up speed to compensate if he takes a wrong first step.

+1. I ran out of likes for the day. but you deserve it.

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

Tyson Jackson is Ray Edwards

Maybe Byrd had a bad game vs you all last year, but no one calls him average. Calling him overpaid is relative. IMO Tyson is overpaid. If he's a defensive end he needs sacks. That's what yall been screaming right?? Pressure!! Good job, you got a solid run stopper in FA. Yeah. Hope those corners are ready to guard WRs for 5 seconds.

^^^^ look guys. look at the taint fan crying.

you are an idiot if you think brees will have that much time. we got two good players (not OMG, not the best thing out there. but they are good). while you lost an offense line player.

- hmmmmmmmmmm just thinking a little. but we added 2 and you lost 1. looks like either my math sucks or that y'all are in trouble.

Reason #238481 people make fun of this forum. Bryd is a FS, not a corner (and could you please take down the pic that's not even him), and one of the best ones in the NFL. Bryd is not responsible for Roddy having a good game. He's not playing him one on one. Bryd plays a lot of single high safety.

Yes, I'm happy with our free agent signings. Our lines went to crap, and this gives us more flexibility in the draft, but must you make us look like ******* with this dumb thread?

If your corners are still getting burned by roddy and Julio what is the point of Byrd??

You act like he does nothing back there lol

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

We're staring 2-0 against the Aints in the face.

I heard worrilow has already played them and is from the future. and something like..............

186v64vy06jg0gif.gif

see worrilow said in the future that the time drew brees went for Zero touchdowns and his most interceptions, is actually going to be worse in 2014, 2015, 2016. and that brees retires and is not ever looked at for HOF.

I heard worrilow has already played them and is from the future. and something like..............

186v64vy06jg0gif.gif

see worrilow said in the future that the time drew brees went for Zero touchdowns and his most interceptions, is actually going to be worse in 2014, 2015, 2016. and that brees retires and is not ever looked at for HOF.

Great, now we have to worry about the Aints sending a Terminator back in time to stop Worrilow, which as we all know is impossible.

See this is what I was talking about.... "One of the best in the NFL."

He's good but I don't know about if he's one of the best.

I think he's more of a Namdi Asmauoagh. He's built a reputation playing in a smaller market where not a lot of people have seen him play extensively. They've seen the highlights but haven't watched a lot of film on him so they have a different expectation of what kind of player he actually is. Not many people have the time to watch film so the go by what they read... Including the "experts."

In the right system he'll be pretty good but he's not a guy you can line up anywhere.... Which you kind of expect for that price.

Guest F_A_1_C_O_N

186v64vy06jg0gif.gif

I found this. not sure why they are in X-force/X-men outfits. but this is clearly from the future.

x-men-days-of-future-past-bishop-and-warpath-confirmed.jpg

well when was it that you played these guys?

and awww you are comparing Edwards to a new signed player. they are nothing a like.

come on man, do something better then that. dude I slaughtered Byrd and you have nothing of slaughtering any of our signings. zero.

That was the year without a coach and the horrible defense.

If you really think tyson jackson is some kind of stud you are kidding yourself. KC had a stud defense, they had stud probowl players. he was not one of them. Maybe he'll get you 5 sacks. I'm happy you signed him actually. No more pressure again this year.

I can't diss the other two guys, Especially the nose tackle, not after seeing that one amazing tackle on Ingram last year! Wait I just checked the box score. That was his only tackle of the game. And they got their arse kicked. He's awesome.

See this is what I was talking about.... "One of the best in the NFL."

He's good but I don't know about if he's one of the best.

I think he's more of a Namdi Asmauoagh. He's built a reputation playing in a smaller market where not a lot of people have seen him play extensively. They've seen the highlights but haven't watched a lot of film on him so they have a different expectation of what kind of player he actually is. Not many people have the time to watch film so the go by what they read... Including the "experts."

In the right system he'll be pretty good but he's not a guy you can line up anywhere.... Which you kind of expect for that price.

Agree to disagree. They have Vaccaro to line up anywhere. Byrd will be playing a lot of single high, which he's great at.