Some Praise From Nfl.com

Romfal

I'm still not fond of re-signing Babs. But pairing him with Jackson and Soliali in both fronts should free him up. I'm thinking we add a 5 tech body type like Tuitt or Urban and a NT prospect like Ellis, D. Jones or McCullers in draft.

Unless Repogle and Robertson have showed something

Here's what I don't get, many pundits are talking about adding a "big" OG in Asamoah, who is 6'3" and 305lbs. However, he replaced Garrett Reynolds who was 6'7" 310lbs.

Asamoah OBVIOUSLY is a much better player and will improve our run defense, but this thing about adding girth and mass by signing him is misguided. We will improve because Asamoah is more talented.

he can get leverage with the average 6-2 DT's

Prayyyyyyy, and we pray and we pray, and we pray, and we pray

Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday

and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray

Still we laced, now follow me roll stroll

Whether is tell of his Heaven

Come let's go take a visit of people that's long gone

Darris, Wally, Eazy, Terry, Boo

It's steadily creeping up on the family

Exactly how many days we got lasting

While you laughing we're passing, passing away

So y'all go rest y'all souls

Cause I know I'ma meet you up at the crossroads

Y'all know y'all forever got love from them Bone Thugs baby

LOL I couldn't even get past his post before I had to reply. Looks like I wasn't the only one

Wish I had more likes

Edited by RedTUS12

Here's what I don't get, many pundits are talking about adding a "big" OG in Asamoah, who is 6'3" and 305lbs. However, he replaced Garrett Reynolds who was 6'7" 310lbs.

Asamoah OBVIOUSLY is a much better player and will improve our run defense, but this thing about adding girth and mass by signing him is misguided. We will improve because Asamoah is more talented.

Well, 4 inches shorter and only 5 pounds less would mean Asamoah IS 'girthier'.

6'3 305 is substantially bigger than 6'7 310, as someone who lifts you should know this.