Some Praise From Nfl.com

Romfal

3 of the 8 annalists mentioned us, so I take it we did well as most of us here thought also

http://www.nfl.com/n...ake-early-waves

Marc Sessler

Charley Casserly

Bucky Brooks

• Falcons wisely toughen up in the trenches
    One thing stood out: The Atlanta Falcons' commitment to fortifying their offensive and defensive lines. The Dirty Birds were regarded as a "soft" team in 2013 due to their inability to win in the trenches on either side of the ball. Thomas Dimitroff has set out to change that perception by adding big bodies on both lines. With Paul Soliai and Tyson Jacksonjoining a re-signed Jonathan Babineaux, the Falcons have the essential ingredients to play coordinator Mike Nolan's preferred version of defense (3-4). On offense, Jon Asamoah gives the Falcons the girth needed to establish a dominant running game in the NFC South.
    Given the success of heavyweight defenses and powerful running games in the NFC, the Falcons' decision to remake their team in blue-collar fashion gives them a chance to compete for a spot in the postseason.

Edited by Romfal

Prayyyyyyy, and we pray and we pray, and we pray, and we pray

Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday

and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray

Still we laced, now follow me roll stroll

Whether is tell of his Heaven

Come let's go take a visit of people that's long gone

Darris, Wally, Eazy, Terry, Boo

It's steadily creeping up on the family

Exactly how many days we got lasting

While you laughing we're passing, passing away

So y'all go rest y'all souls

Cause I know I'ma meet you up at the crossroads

Y'all know y'all forever got love from them Bone Thugs baby

Prayyyyyyy, and we pray and we pray, and we pray, and we pray

Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday

and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray

Still we laced, now follow me roll stroll

Whether is tell of his Heaven

Come let's go take a visit of people that's long gone

Darris, Wally, Eazy, Terry, Boo

It's steadily creeping up on the family

Exactly how many days we got lasting

While you laughing we're passing, passing away

So y'all go rest y'all souls

Cause I know I'ma meet you up at the crossroads

Y'all know y'all forever got love from them Bone Thugs baby

at minimum, 75% here know nothing about that song.

On offense, Jon Asamoah gives the Falcons the girth needed to establish a dominant running game in the NFC South.

Here's what I don't get, many pundits are talking about adding a "big" OG in Asamoah, who is 6'3" and 305lbs. However, he replaced Garrett Reynolds who was 6'7" 310lbs.

Asamoah OBVIOUSLY is a much better player and will improve our run defense, but this thing about adding girth and mass by signing him is misguided. We will improve because Asamoah is more talented.

Here's what I don't get, many pundits are talking about adding a "big" OG in Asamoah, who is 6'3" and 305lbs. However, he replaced Garrett Reynolds who was 6'7" 310lbs.

Asamoah OBVIOUSLY is a much better player and will improve our run defense, but this thing about adding girth and mass by signing him is misguided. We will improve because Asamoah is more talented.

Same people calling Hawley small and other centers dwarfing him. It was like 1 inch and 1lb...lol

Same people calling Hawley small and other centers dwarfing him. It was like 1 inch and 1lb...lol

Hawley is also strong as an ox which is virtually ignored by his detractors. I'm glad we resigned him and understand why other teams like The Ravens were trying to sign him as a FA.

Im excited. Just cant wait to find out our RT. Wonder if Holmes shows up in shape he made strides at LT

He better , I am sure they have him training non stop with personal trainers. If he shows up with man boobs looking soft as sh*t they'll just cut him.

Im excited. Just cant wait to find out our RT. Wonder if Holmes shows up in shape he made strides at LT

He better , I am sure they have him training non stop with personal trainers. If he shows up with man boobs looking soft as sh*t they'll just cut him.

He had better been right next to Konz. i wonder how they are going to look?