To The Board Elders And Decent Amongst Us. Googlebots Hate Speech.

Guest Deisel

You're going to get called a nutless independent by several leaning to the far right here. That's their favorite term for me.

Do you have a Billy Madison type kill list? You seem to harp on every comment you think is an insult for months or years after everyone else has forgotten they were ever said.

tumblr_lh4lweMi2s1qh504io1_500.png

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a Billy Madison type kill list? You seem to harp on every comment you think is an insult for months or years after everyone else has forgotten they were ever said.

tumblr_lh4lweMi2s1qh504io1_500.png

Sure don't. You joke when you call me that, but there are others here that call me that and mean it 100%. Steve, for example, told me to grow a pair and stop being an independent.

^^^Wants people to be respectful and polite while he rationally calls them "whiney" and "b****y" and tells them how much he despises them.

Geez, I've seen you go off on several people, myself among them and I would still call you one of the more rational people here. Area 51 is respectful and well reasoned 90+% of the time, that is practically a saint (not Taint) around this place.

Hey geriatric fool, some people on this board have children. As much as I love tits you can't be flashing those gifs around when someones kids/wife could be looking over their shoulder. and it isn't like you can get it up anyway so there's really no purpose for you posting them.

Yea, my wife keeps walking around behind me, I'm trying to scroll just right so that picture is not visible and I can still see what is written. C'mon WFW, you're making reading this thread too much work bro.

Both add tremendously to this board on a daily basis.

In regard to snake, you cannot be serious. He spams this message board on a daily basis. He doesn't debate. He doesn't offer in depth analysis on topics. He doesn't admit when he is wrong and can't grasp the other side of the argument. Those are all things Acworth does regularly. I don't even know how you can compare the two...

<p>

He said he was independent, not ********

Uh'oh, does that qualify as an insult?

Sara Paling would think so. Then again she named her kid after his medical condition (Trig is a medical abreviation for Trisonomy G..TRIG. Downs syndrome) so indeed, NOT voting for Obama the first time would seem ********. But the guy said he never voted for the same party in B2B elections.

Geez, I've seen you go off on several people, myself among them and I would still call you one of the more rational people here. Area 51 is respectful and well reasoned 90+% of the time, that is practically a saint (not Taint) around this place.

Sure, but I don't go around whining about civility and complaining whenever somebody lobs an insult my way. IOW, I don't complain about people calling me "Hackworth" at all.

If AREA is going to whine incessantly about civility, he should hold himself to the same standard. He doesn't and he's been insulting more often than I think you've seen.

Last I checked, you have been on this board for less than a year. You do not get to decided what constitutes an Elder. Sit your piggy *** somewhere.

I decide what ever I say I decide. You have no say in what I decide. Nothing is decided until I say it's decided. Got it!

Guest Deisel

ADD RADICAL TO THE HATE SPEECH LIST. His response to a post of Mine, "I drive a Volkswagen, and I'd like to see you in my ash tray."

Hey Moses, how's that Sit with you?