To The Board Elders And Decent Amongst Us. Googlebots Hate Speech.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate speech is, outside the law, speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of e.g. race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.[1][2]

In law, hate speech is any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group. The law may identify a protected individual or a protected group by certain characteristics.[3][4][5][6] In some countries, a victim of hate speech may seek redress under civil law, criminal law, or both. A website that uses hate speech is called a hate site. Most of these sites contain Internet forums and news briefs that emphasize a particular viewpoint. There has been debate over how freedom of speech applies to the Internet.

Critics have argued that the term "hate speech" is a contemporary example of Newspeak, used to silence critics of social policies that have been poorly implemented in a rush to appear politically correct.[7][8][9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech

What googlebot posted wasn't hate speech. It might have been hateful, but it wasn't hate speech.

I'm as independent as it gets. Being right of Liberal (especially on this board) is not a conservative.

I'm probably the only person on this board that hasn't voted for the same political party two times in a row.

I voted in my first eligible Presidential election in 1988. My votes have been Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney. I have voted for the winning candidate a few winners, but sad to say I have never been satisfied with their performance. It is not so much overall as specific things that led to disappointment.

The first Bush was horrible on domestic policy. Foreign policy was his strength. Desert Storm was a win, and foreign affairs was his comfort zone, but too many times, he was out of the country while the economy was collapsing.

Clinton was horrible on National Defense. Domestic policy was his comfort zone. He did barely a thing to head off the growing terrorism threat despite having several attacks on U.S. targets, including the World Trade Centers, during his administration.

The second Bush was big government. After 9/11 he increased goverment bureaucracy, spending, federal union membership, and police powers, and with the TSA, the government, thus the taxpayers, now have the liability if something happens on airplanes. Airlines not only got bailed out, they now have no liability concerns if terrorism takes down a plane. How did they do that?

I believe if we swap the terms of the first Bush and Clinton, I think we would have had each man more in their comfort zone. For what was going on at those times, I think both would have been more effective.

I voted in my first eligible Presidential election in 1988. My votes have been Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney. I have voted for the winning candidate a few winners, but sad to say I have never been satisfied with their performance. It is not so much overall as specific things that led to disappointment.

The first Bush was horrible on domestic policy. Foreign policy was his strength. Desert Storm was a win, and foreign affairs was his comfort zone, but too many times, he was out of the country while the economy was collapsing.

Clinton was horrible on National Defense. Domestic policy was his comfort zone. He did barely a thing to head off the growing terrorism threat despite having several attacks on U.S. targets, including the World Trade Centers, during his administration.

The second Bush was big government. After 9/11 he increased goverment bureaucracy, spending, federal union membership, and police powers, and with the TSA, the government, thus the taxpayers, now have the liability if something happens on airplanes. Airlines not only got bailed out, they now have no liability concerns if terrorism takes down a plane. How did they do that?

I believe if we swap the terms of the first Bush and Clinton, I think we would have had each man more in their comfort zone. For what was going on at those times, I think both would have been more effective.

Nobody gives a **** who you lie about voting for, I AM RACIST 51.

Nobody gives a **** who you lie about voting for, I AM RACIST 51.

Really, I do not understand the support you get here. I can only imagine it is because of your political leanings, because if you were more conservative, making such comments to Acworth, I am sure they would want you gone just like Diesel.

I mean, I do not like having uncivil discourse, but you truly are a jerk, in every way possible, and it is amazing what people will forgive just because you happen to agree politically.

And before anyone shouts hypocrisy, I do not defend Diesel's posting style, only his right to post his opinions. I would defend jerks like Google Bot's as well, but that will not be a problem because too many here agree with his political views. That is all that matters, right? Who cares how big a jacka$$ somebody is as long as they are on my side. Oh well, so much for principals.

Edited by AREA 51

Deisel, I don't post in your threads much. To be fair I don't normally post in any religious, political, racial thread at all due to the fact that it's mostly opinionated and we all know what they say about opinions. You certainly are entitled to your opinion but at this stage in the game I think we all know where you stand, no need to keep beating that dead horse really. That is just my opinion though smile.png

This post in another thread speaks volumes. I don't think there's a single poster here that could say a single negative thing about Regular Guy.

Really, I do not understand the support you get here. I can only imagine it is because of your political leanings, because if you were more conservative, making such comments to Acworth, I am sure they would want you gone just like Diesel.

I mean, you truly are a jerk, in every way possible, and it is amazing what people will forgive just because you happen to agree politically.

And before anyone shouts hypocrisy, I do not defend Diesel's posting style, only his right to post his opinions. I would defend jerks like Google Bot's as well, but that will not be a problem because too many here agree with his political views. That is all that matters, right? Who cares how big a jacka$$ somebody is as long as they are on my side. Oh well, so much for principals.

I've been over this with you, but you refuse to discuss this with me because you got all emotional and stormed off. Not everything in life is about political ideology. It's not all about conservative v. liberal. For the love of everything good in this world, STOP making everything about conservative v. liberal. It's an incredibly narrow minded and over-simplistic way of viewing the world.

This post in another thread speaks volumes. I don't think there's a single poster here that could say a single negative thing about Regular Guy.

I agree. Regular guy along with Flip Wilson, New Falcon, and a few others I know I missed, probably wish all the rest of us would all just shut the **** up.

Guest Deisel

This post is turning out EXACTLY how I thought it would. The left would come out attacking, Moses would throw his 2 cents in with Likes and that a boys, and the Real Leftist would lose their minds. Job well done boys. I think this topic should be Penned to show the board for all ages, who the Clowns really are. 7 pages of personal insults and to those who dissagree, off with their heads too. Standard liberalism....And for the poster who facticiously said I post 10 political threads per day. YOU ARE FULL OF CHIT. Count how many threads I've started today, this week, last week. The bottom line is when I post, it consumes the haters. So be it.

I mean, I do not like having uncivil discourse, but you truly are a jerk, in every way possible, and it is amazing what people will forgive just because you happen to agree politically.

What are my political views?

This post is turning out EXACTLY how I thought it would. The left would come out attacking, Moses would throw his 2 cents in with Likes and that a boys, and the Real Leftist would lose their minds. Job well done boys. I think this topic should be Penned to show the board for all ages, who the Clowns really are. 7 pages of personal insults and to those who dissagree, off with their heads too. Standard liberalism....And for the poster who facticiously said I post 10 political threads per day. YOU ARE FULL OF CHIT. Count how many threads I've started today, this week, last week. The bottom line is when I post, it consumes the haters. So be it.

LMAO. You started a thread about name calling, then called everybody clowns and boys, then you told one guy he's full of ****.

Here's a name for you:

HYPOCRITE

Shut the **** up.

I've been over this with you, but you refuse to discuss this with me because you got all emotional and stormed off. Not everything in life is about political ideology. It's not all about conservative v. liberal. For the love of everything good in this world, STOP making everything about conservative v. liberal. It's an incredibly narrow minded and over-simplistic way of viewing the world.

Everything is political. Why else would people here like Google Bot yet hate Diesel? Why is Acworth, a completely political poster liked, but Diesel is not? The hyposcrisy is rampant. You and others choose who you like and support by their political views, period. As far as the other, I always stop debating in a thread when others have resorted to insults or accusations. I will not have discussions in such a manner.

Now, I would hardly call myself a politically exclusive poster. Now, be honest, besides being more political than some might wish, do you find me rude, obonoxious, or a jerk. Have I ever resorted to vile insults and name calling, except for the one above where my patience ran out. Do I post maliciously? Common sense would say I do not agree with many comments here, do I purposely try to personally attack the poster because of that.

Exactly, what kind of posters are people here looking for? Posters who can stay respectful and civil even in disagreement or is it obnoxious jerks you agree with?

I can care less about Gbot's political views but his posting syle makes me laugh out loud on the regular laugh.png

You conservative types really are wound up tight. Geeze.

and seriously bros....8 pages and no

Success-Kid-INTERNET-SERIOUS-BUSINESS-300x300.jpg

Everything is political. Why else would people here like Google Bot yet hate Diesel? Why is Acworth, a completely political poster liked, but Diesel is not? The hyposcrisy is rampant. You and others choose who you like and support by their political views, period. As far as the other, I always stop debating in a thread when others have resorted to insults or accusations. I will not have discussions in such a manner.

Now, I would hardly call myself a politically exclusive poster. Now, be honest, besides being more political than some might wish, do you find me rude, obonoxious, or a jerk. Have I ever resorted to vile insults and name calling, except for the one above where my patience ran out. Do I post maliciously? Common sense would say I do not agree with many comments here, do I purposely try to personally attack the poster because of that.

Exactly, what kind of posters are people here looking for? Posters who can stay respectful and civil even in disagreement or is it obnoxious jerks you agree with?

^^^Wants people to be respectful and polite while he rationally calls them "whiney" and "b****y" and tells them how much he despises them.

There are, and have been, good, thoughtful conservative posters on here. People don't spend a lot of time insulting them, because they're usually discussing something thoughtfully, using fact based reasoning.

The reason people insult snake, yachtsman, steve, and the like, is that they do not understand the very simplest basics of having intelligent discussion. Their message isn't the problem...the medium is the problem. Presenting fact as opinion, engaging in daily unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, generalizing about millions of people, and posting items that actually undermine their point are all things they do quite often.

I can't imagine a single post of argument that steve, snake, yachtsman, or area51 have made that didn't lie on a bed of assumption, supposition, paranoia, and fallacy.

After a while, that gets really tiresome.