To The Board Elders And Decent Amongst Us. Googlebots Hate Speech.

Why are so many here apt to personally attack those they disagree? I mean, is it not true that Diesel and Acworth are two sides of the same coin. Both post 99.9% political, and both are arrogant. The only difference between the two is their political views and method of operation. Diesel is boistrous, overt, nothing is hidden. Where Acworth may not start a thread stating Conservatives are this or that, he is more covert, simply spending all his time here criticizing or denigrating what conservatives support and believe in.

Acworth, along with a couple of others here, are as annoying to some of us as Diesel is to you, but I have not seen any conservative types launch personal attacks or insults at anyone. I certainly do no such thing. Despite the sometimes contentious nature of debate, I have no problem with Acworth. I allow for the difference of opinion. That is called tolerance.

We all have opinions and beliefs, and this board is not the propriety of anyone. If someone posts something you disagree, refute it or ignore it. That is what I do, but the arrogance of people here to tell Diesel to leave like he does not have the same privilege to post his threads like everyone else, well that is intolerance.

Honestly, the insults and personal attacks used, by too many here, in place of rational argument to refute or defend a point, only implies to others that you believe your arguments are weak. Conservatives here, and I know I can be annoying as well, always write out an argument and rarely use insults as a debating tool.

Uh . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .no

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are so many here apt to personally attack those they disagree? I mean, is it not true that Diesel and Acworth are two sides of the same coin. Both post 99.9% political, and both are arrogant. The only difference between the two is their political views and method of operation. Diesel is boistrous, overt, nothing is hidden. Where Acworth may not start a thread stating Conservatives are this or that, he is more covert, simply spending all his time here criticizing or denigrating what conservatives support and believe in.

Acworth, along with a couple of others here, are as annoying to some of us as Diesel is to you, but I have not seen any conservative types launch personal attacks or insults at anyone. I certainly do no such thing. Despite the sometimes contentious nature of debate, I have no problem with Acworth. I allow for the difference of opinion. That is called tolerance.

We all have opinions and beliefs, and this board is not the propriety of anyone. If someone posts something you disagree, refute it or ignore it. That is what I do, but the arrogance of people here to tell Diesel to leave like he does not have the same privilege to post his threads like everyone else, well that is intolerance.

Honestly, the insults and personal attacks used, by too many here, in place of rational argument to refute or defend a point, only implies to others that you believe your arguments are weak. Conservatives here, and I know I can be annoying as well, always write out an argument and rarely use insults as a debating tool.

1. Actworth will admit when he's wrong and consider alternative view points. I've NEVER seen snake admit he was wrong, or concede that maybe the other side was right.

2. If you guys are going to truly claim Doozer, yachtsman, terryowens81, etc . . . as fellow conservatives you need to acknowledge those three especially throw around personal insults like chimps flinging poop. Also, you just recently called "liberals" whiney and bitchy in direct response to our posts in your thread. So yeah.

No Dago. Googles comments were so outrageous and insulting I thought the BOARD should see it. Thats It. This board attacks me personally every single day. I can handle it, no worries. IF this board is to be worth a dam, personal insults should be BANNED. The COC says it and frankly Google has stepped over that line, as this thread shows, a number of folks.

Again, if we were all at a Falcons party the Google Bots wouldn't run their mouths like they do. The internet tough guy, swag is for punks and kids. As an Adult, with grown kids, I care Not to have a discussion with those kinds of folks.

so you get to decide how much is too much, huh?

Ja wohl, mein Fuhrer!

Did Doozer just call snake a ******** person??

I covered a lot of board members with that statement.

See what I mean ^ Personal insult by a "conservative." Get off of your high horse, area.

It's a shame that people can't follow your lead of rational arguments instead of insults and emotional arguments. I mean, just take the following as a pillar of what rational argumentation looks like...

Freakin liberals. Your whole agenda is set by emotion, not reason, and when someone points out fallacies or calls you on it, you get all whiney and b1tchy, and deny the very fact. In this case, deny liberals are soft on crime despite all evidence to the contrary

And once again instead of refuting the point, because you cannot, you make inane accusations to deflect the point.

Instead of owning up to the fact that liberals are soft on crime, you chose instead to make me the bad guy. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

No Dago. Googles comments were so outrageous and insulting I thought the BOARD should see it. Thats It. This board attacks me personally every single day. I can handle it, no worries. IF this board is to be worth a dam, personal insults should be BANNED. The COC says it and frankly Google has stepped over that line, as this thread shows, a number of folks.

Again, if we were all at a Falcons party the Google Bots wouldn't run their mouths like they do. The internet tough guy, swag is for punks and kids. As an Adult, with grown kids, I care Not to have a discussion with those kinds of folks.

As an adult, with grown kids, you started a thread bitching about the mean internet guy that said bad things and made your tummy hurt. My five year old is more grown up than you, *****.

Acworth does not create 10 threads a day crying about Republicans and Conservatives. If he did, then we would tell him to shut the **** up like snake. People have no problem with political threads, BUT the political spamming. Also there are plenty of right leaning members(and members who ignore political threads) who are sick of Snake's ********. It is ******** to try and push that the "Left" cannot handle a debate.

Also you yourself have used insults in the thread you continue to ignore, because you did not agree with the argument being presented by the other wise. You called people on the left whiny, so GTFOff your high horse. You have no higher ground to stand on.

Also Snake is a welching doosh. And Oinky only responds with attacks and insults. Snake made a bet that he would leave, but did not honor his bet and so we have decided to mock snake for not being a man of his word. If you do not like it, then STFU.

I would assume it's because Acworth posts empirical evidence to back up what he's posting while Snak posts conspiracy theories. Both are clearly biased but there is an obvious difference in how the bias is supported.

I would assume it's because Acworth posts empirical evidence to back up what he's posting while Snak posts conspiracy theories. Both are clearly biased but there is an obvious difference in how the bias is supported.

Acworth cherry picks stuff. He disregards anything which doesn't support his prejudiced views

The only reason that I'm annoying to AREA is because I manage to stomp a mudhole in his fallacious arguments and generalizations and I manage to highlight his unintentional irony and blatant hypocrisy. I could see how he would find it annoying to get intellectually demolished on a regular basis.

you are definitely annoying but it has a lot more to do with your chronic flatulence than your political views

See what I mean ^ Personal insult by a "conservative." Get off of your high horse, area.

I'm as independent as it gets. Being right of Liberal (especially on this board) is not a conservative.

I'm probably the only person on this board that hasn't voted for the same political party two times in a row.

I'm as independent as it gets. Being right of Liberal (especially on this board) is not a conservative.

I'm probably the only person on this board that hasn't voted for the same political party two times in a row.

You're going to get called a nutless independent by several leaning to the far right here. That's their favorite term for me.

LOL. You keep trying to pedal the idea that you are an independent.

LOL @ not voting for the same party two times in a row making you an independent. I guess I am an independent too.

LOL. You keep trying to pedal the idea that you are an independent.

LOL @ not voting for the same party two times in a row making you an independent. I guess I am an independent too.

This is the board that thinks that Obama is a centrist. When you read nothing but Liberal (mainstream media) propaganda, it starts to all look normal. Like Matt Damon thinking that Elysium had no political leaning at all.