To The Board Elders And Decent Amongst Us. Googlebots Hate Speech.

Guest Deisel

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lippy Mormon sounds like the name of an elderly woman. I'm not really that lippy, just like aggravating the 3 or 4 Dirty Sanchez's that take themselves so seriously. It starts and ends with that yachtman doosh.

I got a handy from a Lippy Mormon once. It was more violent than I was accustomed.

Edited by Google Bot

Guest Deisel

This thread showed the true colors of many here. The Adults for the most part, stayed out of the discussion. The rabid partisans, who deny their hypocrisy stand out Loud and Clear. As for Google Bot. I actually feel sorry for the fela, gal, or what ever he may be chosing to pose as. His hatred and days must be filled with anger. Thats never a good thing. As for those who lashed out alongside him, your comments are etched in this thread.

The Internet is sourly a strange place to pin your courage. Life, is a much better field to test your real abilitys and its Now fashionable to live in an ether world between make believe and anonimity.

This thread showed the true colors of many here. The Adults for the most part, stayed out of the discussion. The rabid partisans, who deny their hypocrisy stand out Loud and Clear. As for Google Bot. I actually feel sorry for the fela, gal, or what ever he may be chosing to pose as. His hatred and days must be filled with anger. Thats never a good thing. As for those who lashed out alongside him, your comments are etched in this thread.

The Internet is sourly a strange place to pin your courage. Life, is a much better field to test your real abilitys and its Now fashionable to live in an ether world between make believe and anonimity.

I'm not angry. You're just a ****.

Silentbob, snake just called you a child.

tumblr_n28wrjsQRN1qfrkf9o6_250.gif

Edit: Also GO **** YOURSELF. You are a piece of ****.

it's like you walk down dark alley ways with $100 bills hanging out your pocket and then whine when you get robbed

Actually, what has spoken volumes to me is that, in a thread in which you call on the "Elders" to call someone out, not one of "them" has come to your defense.

Not trying to pile on, just something to think about. It's always a good idea to ask how your own behavior might be influencing how others treat you.

Guest Deisel

it's like you walk down dark alley ways with $100 bills hanging out your pocket and then whine when you get robbed

No Dago. Googles comments were so outrageous and insulting I thought the BOARD should see it. Thats It. This board attacks me personally every single day. I can handle it, no worries. IF this board is to be worth a dam, personal insults should be BANNED. The COC says it and frankly Google has stepped over that line, as this thread shows, a number of folks.

Again, if we were all at a Falcons party the Google Bots wouldn't run their mouths like they do. The internet tough guy, swag is for punks and kids. As an Adult, with grown kids, I care Not to have a discussion with those kinds of folks.

Actually, what has spoken volumes to me is that, in a thread in which you call on the "Elders" to call someone out, not one of "them" has come to your defense.

Generally speaking, people don't like to pile on a ******** person. It's just mean, even for the internet.

No Dago. Googles comments were so outrageous and insulting I thought the BOARD should see it. Thats It. This board attacks me personally every single day. I can handle it, no worries. IF this board is to be worth a dam, personal insults should be BANNED. The COC says it and frankly Google has stepped over that line, as this thread shows, a number of folks.

Again, if we were all at a Falcons party the Google Bots wouldn't run their mouths like they do. The internet tough guy, swag is for punks and kids. As an Adult, with grown kids, I care Not to have a discussion with those kinds of folks.

You know there's a "report" button, right? To my knowledge, there's not a "create a public recognition of posts violating the COC" button.

Also, I think it's hysterical you keep me on ignore but not GB.

Why are so many here apt to personally attack those they disagree? I mean, is it not true that Diesel and Acworth are two sides of the same coin. Both post 99.9% political, and both are arrogant. The only difference between the two is their political views and method of operation. Diesel is boistrous, overt, nothing is hidden. Where Acworth may not start a thread stating Conservatives are this or that, he is more covert, simply spending all his time here criticizing or denigrating what conservatives support and believe in.

Acworth, along with a couple of others here, are as annoying to some of us as Diesel is to you, but I have not seen any conservative types launch personal attacks or insults at anyone. I certainly do no such thing. Despite the sometimes contentious nature of debate, I have no problem with Acworth. I allow for the difference of opinion. That is called tolerance.

We all have opinions and beliefs, and this board is not the propriety of anyone. If someone posts something you disagree, refute it or ignore it. That is what I do, but the arrogance of people here to tell Diesel to leave like he does not have the same privilege to post his threads like everyone else, well that is intolerance.

Honestly, the insults and personal attacks used, by too many here, in place of rational argument to refute or defend a point, only implies to others that you believe your arguments are weak. Conservatives here, and I know I can be annoying as well, always write out an argument and rarely use insults as a debating tool.