To The Board Elders And Decent Amongst Us. Googlebots Hate Speech.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any more deductions yet, Duhtective Lou? I started posting after 7 AM this morning...which is suspiciously right when Good Day Atlanta ends...maybe I'm really Ron Gant!!

nah I know who you really are. Just thought ya might have been Snowball as well. Its funny that first thing in the morning, that was the first thing on your mind though. Maybe you should take the banning as a tip to leave for a while

nah I know who you really are. Just thought ya might have been Snowball as well. Its funny that first thing in the morning, that was the first thing on your mind though. Maybe you should take the banning as a tip to leave for a while

Who am I really? And I posted that last night. Why would I leave, Lou? I wouldn't want you to miss me.

Who am I really? And I posted that last night. Why would I leave, Lou? I wouldn't want you to miss me.

im not going to say here who you are because you would never admit it and people on here wouldnt believe it anyway. But just so ya know, Im not going to sit here and argue with ya. have a great day peaches!!!! Laterbiggrin.png

Who are these people who aren't here that you always talk about?

Let's just pretend for one second that this really is your first account and you've never been here before joining in December. You've posted enough and been in enough threads to know who these people are.

So we have two scenarios...you really are as dumb as you come across, or you're pretending to be mentally handicapped.

And for the life of me I can't imagine why someone would purposely act like they have a mental handicap.

Let's just pretend for one second that this really is your first account and you've never been here before joining in December. You've posted enough and been in enough threads to know who these people are.

So we have two scenarios...you really are as dumb as you come across, or you're pretending to be mentally handicapped.

And for the life of me I can't imagine why someone would purposely act like they have a mental handicap.

To make themselves seem more likeable?